Fiona Onasanya again!

panoma1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can’t be easy letting go of the gravy train, and keeping your profile up there must be difficult. An agenda to pursue by jumping on the bandwagon is one way to do it.

Perhaps she believes gravy trains and bandwagons are modes of transport; she will have experience in claiming travel expenses for both. 

You do have to wonder what next. Let's hope she's not bright enough to realise that one of the kellogg brothers had some pretty extreme views on race and segregation else she'll be writing to the major supermarkets for a complete boycott of their products. Proper looney tunes...

She seems to have an unstoppable level of self belief. Most of us would not have done the original crime but would be mortified to be seen out or recognised in public. Surely her next move must be to move abroad and continue with law. 

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

She seems to have an unstoppable level of self belief. Most of us would not have done the original crime but would be mortified to be seen out or recognised in public. Surely her next move must be to move abroad and continue with law. 

More likely stacking shelves in sainsbury's!

30 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

You do have to wonder what next. Let's hope she's not bright enough to realise that one of the kellogg brothers had some pretty extreme views on race and segregation else she'll be writing to the major supermarkets for a complete boycott of their products. Proper looney tunes...

She did insinuate this in follow up tweets, but she failed to realise he'd been dead for 20 years before coco pops hit the market. 

The brother who did the cereals was also NOT the oddball/racist one. 

Just now, Rewulf said:

She did insinuate this in follow up tweets, but she failed to realise he'd been dead for 20 years before coco pops hit the market. 

The brother who did the cereals was also NOT the oddball/racist one. 

Indeed, oddball he certainly was, but I reckon she's odder...

30 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Snap, crackle and pop are pixies and hence I’m outraged that they didn’t use leprechauns in support of our Irish cousins.

Im just about to go cook some good old ‘Uncle Bens’ rice......

you love living life dangerously..........are you having it with black pudding........(which was invented by the well know slave owner "ecky-thump")

Gordon, I suspect she is setting up her credentials for rooting out and exposing racism in everyday Britain in order to align herself with BLM and hopefully create a job for herself with some quango.  She ticks all the boxes - after all, she has been an innocent victim of a miscarriage of justice and served time!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kellogg’s just rolled over and quietly dropped the monkey.

Edited by Sciurus
Alteration

The woman is clutching at straws

Kelloggs on the other hand were absolute marketing geniuses. they took a lot of surplus corn (maize) that was being used as cattle feed in the American Midwest and turned it into a premium breakfast product that people paid a lot of money for called Corn Flakes. (profit about 1000%)

And the thing is, people still do 

Edited by Vince Green

7 hours ago, Sciurus said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kellogg’s just rolled over and quietly dropped the monkey.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kelloggs dropped the white 'guys' and the monkey then had three or four brown (cartoon) guys to promote the cereal!