sick as a parrot..........

ditchman

with all this debarcle going on in my life and the general licience thingy..........i have mothballed all my shooting and fly fishing stuff...as im now winding down to proberly moving at the end of the year...........or spring......

BLOODY TYPICLE  eh !!!

every time i drive past my shooting area i look out on the culivated rape stubbles.......and every damn day the stubbles are covered in pigeons....my area is now pigeon central..:mad:

any way im now resighned to the fact that next year all will be well and i shall be able to come and go as i please........

but it is soooo difficult driving past my patch and seeing alll them bloody birds begging for my attention.................i intend to do a lot of pigeon posting next year....inshallah..:lol:

1 hour ago, figgy said:

Get a gun out and stand in a hedge or ditch, bag a few.

3 minutes ago, Whitebridges said:

I'll set you up with my gear Ditch and ghillie. Gun and ammo provided.  You can kill 'em while i have a pint in the Cantley Cock. 

:good:

just cant do at the moment......the house is becoming a prison.........i will be glad when things get sorted:good:

No time like the present ditchy , I have noticed the last week that Pigeons are here one day and more or less gone the next , every day , or every other day the combine is fired up and gobble up field after field , then on a damp day the tractor and trailer start clearing the bales off.

Just seen your last post , I hope before to long you get some normality into your life , I moved two years ago after 40yrs in the same house and know fully well how stressful it can be and we were both in a fairly good healthy condition .

All the best to you and your good lady .

56 minutes ago, JDog said:

When you are sorted, the end of this year, next year or whenever, get in a smelly old Landrover and come up here for a day or two. 

landrover might ....i say might be going in a couple of weeks............to tide me over until i get the fully loaded HD10 im going to buy a susuki swift and keep that until im sorted out..