Kids TV

Benthejockey

There has got to be a special place in hell for kids TV presenters 😂 me and baby BTJ are sat here watching Mr Tumble having a biscuit and a cuppa now I've finished my jobs. I have to admire him a bit because for the uninitiated he does his show using macaton sign language and does a lot with kids with problems. I now have a small base knowledge of macaton sign language I use to terrorise Mrs BTJ. But I can just imagine him being a crazed serial killer in secret, killing people whilst grinning maniacally and signing furiously in macaton. It puts the lotion in the spotty bag 😂 I think I need to get out more 😂

1 hour ago, Benthejockey said:

There has got to be a special place in hell for kids TV presenters 😂 me and baby BTJ are sat here watching Mr Tumble having a biscuit and a cuppa now I've finished my jobs. I have to admire him a bit because for the uninitiated he does his show using macaton sign language and does a lot with kids with problems. I now have a small base knowledge of macaton sign language I use to terrorise Mrs BTJ. But I can just imagine him being a crazed serial killer in secret, killing people whilst grinning maniacally and signing furiously in macaton. It puts the lotion in the spotty bag 😂 I think I need to get out more 😂

😂

You have my sympathy but you’ve got it easy really.Back in my day it was Barney the Purple Dinosaur which a masochistic nana bought on VHS. It would play those monotonous mind numbing songs for an hour, hit the end, rewind and start again. Hours of this on a loop and you’d really know what parenting is about! 😀

2 hours ago, miroku mk70 said:

"Mr tumble is" sinister, "mr tumble makes us" nervous... we call him mr paedo in our house.

We do as well! Can't stand the *****. As for Andy, just want to pin that curly haired ****** down and cut it. Long overdue. 

Gotta say I really like 'hey Dougie'. Many hidden adult themes in that 😂👍

5 hours ago, Benthejockey said:

I believe he is a very intelligent and wealthy man. 

13 hours ago, miroku mk70 said:

"Mr tumble is" sinister, "mr tumble makes us" nervous... we call him mr paedo in our house.

My thoughts as well. never liked him, when he said  "MR TUMBLE" it used to make me shudder.. a very long time ago when i was pre school. we had decent TV,   the Flower pot men, wooden tops,  with a little  "weed" and muffin the mule..

12 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

We do as well! Can't stand the *****. As for Andy, just want to pin that curly haired ****** down and cut it. Long overdue. 

Gotta say I really like 'hey Dougie'. Many hidden adult themes in that 😂👍

I quite enjoy hey dougie.

As for my childhood favourites, Fireman Sam is ruined, that naughty Norman Price makes my blood boil. Little **** wants locking up. Hell grow up to be a criminal. Noddy the toyland detective?! Noddy used to argue with big ears and bomb round in his car not now, hes solving every crime going but no one ever gets in trouble. And Thomas, well that's all gone to pot. Different characters, the fat controller isnt allowed to be called fat any more. Madness. Back in my day 😂

9 hours ago, Medic1281 said:

I believe he is a very intelligent and wealthy man. 

I googled him and tinterwebs say hes worth a few million. And I'm sure hes a nice bloke but it's still creepy.