Mitsubishi Outlander

billytheghillie

Have a 2014 driven by my other half like she stole it..... seems to stand up to it well.  Economy is good (better when she isn’t driving) only issue other than servicing is we had a rear calliper seize last year that was a few hundred pounds to sort.  But then 6 months later it was recalled due to the callipers and they replaced the other and refunded what we had spent replacing the one we did. Really that was very appreciated! 

6 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

thanks for all the replys :good:

silly question, but in this day and age with mp3 players and all that, does it have a c.d. player?  serious question.

depends on the model, we paid a bit extra to get hands free and satnav and this gave us CD and mp3

Edited by Yellow Bear

Delivered three of the hybrids yesterday. Whilst they appear to be well put together and are very quick and smooth to drive in each of the three I got a dull pain in my hip - thought it was arthritis or similar but then I drove a new Transit and an awful R/capture and no pain. Got into my Mini Cooper S at end of day and also no pain. Very strange.

I've got the hybrid, after decades of various Land Rover products. In many ways I miss the Disco 2 it replaced, but on the whole I am pleased with it. The Disco had about an inch more ground clearance, I have scraped the PHEV a few times caught out by that. The Disco had a better driving position to my liking but the PHEV is much easier and quieter so it's a bit of a win some lose some situation. 

I do charge it but not every day.  However even if I do longer journies with no charge I get way better fuel economy than the Disco.  I've never towed with it so cannot pass comment. 

Edited by John_R
Typo