figgy

Fair play to the lass, she is not getting rattled.

The comedian citizen Kahn is having a right go at her not letting her finish. Twisting what she says. Can see what side of the fence he sits.

There was me thinking the presenters are supposed to be unbiased.

Be nice if our shooting organisations got onto GMB.

Edited by figgy

This made me late to work this morning and I got in the car seething at the way the girl was treated by the presenters of GMB - it was an absolute disgrace.

I don't shoot animals as that is something that I personally wouldn't do - against my nature - I just enjoy the clays - however I have plenty of friends that do and I totally respect their choice to do it and do talk with them about it.

Bad show GMB

5 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Definitely. 

The way whoever the male presenter is (name fails me) treated her was disgusting. 

+1 he was not impartial at all. Hope he is disciplined for his treatment of her , good lass for speaking about her life and hunting and putting traceable food on the table.

33 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Definitely. 

The way whoever the male presenter is (name fails me) treated her was disgusting. 

Good. That’s two anyway! I’d like to think they’d be bombarded with complaints, but it won’t happen.  They’re a bit slow to reply, but they usually do eventually. 

If the presenter is vegan then he should have declared it but I suspect he was just taken the moral high ground to have a go at this lass .IF he is so moral he should be out side an abattoir trying to stop animals from being killed.    We should have our reps turn the tables on these type of presenters .First I would aske if he is vegan , does he support hel-al killing or cosha (sorry about spelling) if he is a meat eater how does he get his meat on the plate without an animal being killed .All he has to do to get an animal killed is order his meal or buy meat .He did not want to listen to the hunter who spends time and money to learns skills to kill her own meat.

Back in April, Ron Thomson was on GMB - he is 80 and has shot a great many elephants in his work running various national parks. Piers Morgan simply shouted him down. He has published an open letter to the producers which can be found along with many other interesting stuff if you google Ron Thomson True Green Alliance.

Another interesting site is africasustainableconservation.com. 

35 minutes ago, Pushandpull said:

Back in April, Ron Thomson was on GMB - he is 80 and has shot a great many elephants in his work running various national parks. Piers Morgan simply shouted him down. He has published an open letter to the producers which can be found along with many other interesting stuff if you google Ron Thomson True Green Alliance.

Another interesting site is africasustainableconservation.com. 

Saw that one too..he gave as good as he got though 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Good. That’s two anyway! I’d like to think they’d be bombarded with complaints, but it won’t happen.  They’re a bit slow to reply, but they usually do eventually. 

Well if I do get anything that's worth mentioning I will share. 

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

+1 he was not impartial at all. Hope he is disciplined for his treatment of her , good lass for speaking about her life and hunting and putting traceable food on the table.

Exactly that, quick to criticise and condemn her without sharing how he puts food on the table.