Wildfowling Jacket

Cornishfowler

8 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Kobuk neoprene wading jacket over waist or chesties. The rain will not get in, but not much good for the walk out as you sweat like a pig!

Thats the trouble with neoprene in general. with chesties and , the cabelas is way too warm, rivers west still too warn you end up with that Horrible 3/4 hour as its getting light shivering due to the condensation/ sweat from the walk in.

I swear sometimes i think about going back to thigh waders, and could probably get away with them most places with some thought.

8 hours ago, lancer425 said:

Thats the trouble with neoprene in general. with chesties and , the cabelas is way too warm, rivers west still too warn you end up with that Horrible 3/4 hour as its getting light shivering due to the condensation/ sweat from the walk in.

I swear sometimes i think about going back to thigh waders, and could probably get away with them most places with some thought.

Yeah, it's great when you're there, that's why I carry my one out on the top of my ruck sack and put in on once in position.

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

Yeah, it's great when you're there, that's why I carry my one out on the top of my ruck sack and put in on once in position.

That is the way but it is a  faff i end up writing **** on it and just walking in perspiration soaked when i get in position .

I do think i might go back to thigh wadersand  just use chesties when i absolutely  need them.

Remembber the old days no getting out the car at 4AM to put chesties coats bags all this stuff  you done a shift before you cross the style on to the marsh.

Back then Thigh boots you can find keys have a slash or more without taking everything off and going back covered in the marsh.

On 01/12/2019 at 09:28, lancer425 said:

That is the way but it is a  faff i end up writing **** on it and just walking in perspiration soaked when i get in position .

I do think i might go back to thigh wadersand  just use chesties when i absolutely  need them.

Remembber the old days no getting out the car at 4AM to put chesties coats bags all this stuff  you done a shift before you cross the style on to the marsh.

Back then Thigh boots you can find keys have a slash or more without taking everything off and going back covered in the marsh.

There's a lot to said for thigh boots and a a pair of rubber trousers cut off just below the knee.