Budget Grouse Shoot 2 guns available

10 hours ago, Gizartious said:

Due to a cancellation, there will be space for 2 guns on a small walked up day here in central Scotland. 

Grouse shoot over dogs with a fair bit of walking involved.

small team, friendly bunch. 

£230 per gun.

7th September 2019 

email/pm for further info.

Hello,  yes please I'd like to take both guns please.  Can you advise the best way to move forward?  

Kind regards, 

Chris 

Many thanks Butch, reply just issued.

FYI for clarity, this is just the one date 7th September which is currently (at time of writing) still available.

More dates MAY become available in the future, which I’ll add in due course but this offer is specifically for the Sat 7th and is for my own + a colleagues place on a formal/commercially run shoot to which our informal roving syndicate have the entire day booked out. 

Its a small day of just a handful of guns, so you will be well looked after. 

I paid £270 for the day which is a discounted rate for us booking all available guns, so even more of a bargain at just £230 per gun. 

*£270/gun so £230/gun (£460 total) 

Deposit of £60 (2x£30 up front plus £200 each gun payable on the day) 

Thanks for info, I have replied to your PM.  Unfortunately I am not able to go to this event due to health reasons, so as far as I am aware the day is still available.  Bargain fo some lucky guns, I have shot walked up grouse over pointers and it is brilliant.

Edited by butchdickason
Missed text.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/08/2019 at 10:17, Gizartious said:

Due to a cancellation, there will be space for 2 guns on a small walked up day here in central Scotland. 

Grouse shoot over dogs with a fair bit of walking involved.

small team, friendly bunch. 

£230 per gun.

7th September 2019 

email/pm for further info.

Pity, I have seen this post too late !!! I am french and I would like to come in scotland once to hunt grouse.. Have you got avilability in 2019 ?

Few of us were interested but no more info was forthcoming.  Only a fool parts with near a monkey and no info.

Could be a genuine good offer and filled places outside of this forum, a response back would have been courteous.

Edited by figgy
Typo

41 minutes ago, figgy said:

Few of us were interested but no more I go was forthcoming.  Only a fool parts with near a monkey and no info.

Could be a genuine good offer and filled places outside of this forum, a response back would have been courteous.

Wouldn`t it just...