Over the shoulder

Rst1990

4 hours ago, Westley said:

If you really want to see shooters get upset then go to a Trap shoot, if a cow breaks wind in the next field they are whining to the Ref. and if you really want to pea them off, turn up with an auto.  😎

Trap shooters are quite remarkable in their ability to be rattled by the most trivial of things.

At the risk of being controversial, DTL is the easiest game of all, yet in my experience those that shoot that discipline are the most highly strung.

16 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Trap shooters are quite remarkable in their ability to be rattled by the most trivial of things.

At the risk of being controversial, DTL is the easiest game of all, yet in my experience those that shoot that discipline are the most highly strung.

You're dead right. Strange bunch!

22 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Don't you believe it. Sportsmanship and good manners where probably higher then to what I hear these days with throwing guns down , pearing over shoulders, having tantrums, abusing officials.

My first National PAA was in 1975, I was using an AyA No.2 for EVERYTHING.  I finished 9th overall (combined DTL, Skeet and Sporting). I seem to recall that it was all 50 birders back then though. Them Winnie AA's  32 gram, kick like a donkey in a light S x S. I still have the bruises 44 years on  !     ??? 

21 hours ago, Westley said:

My first National PAA was in 1975, I was using an AyA No.2 for EVERYTHING.  I finished 9th overall (combined DTL, Skeet and Sporting). I seem to recall that it was all 50 birders back then though. Them Winnie AA's  32 gram, kick like a donkey in a light S x S. I still have the bruises 44 years on  !      

:good:the Good Times