None off this stubble

la bala

In the past I have shot hundreds of rabbits from this field. It was cut over the weekend so I thought i would give it a look. I sat and glassed it an hour, nothing. I left my truck and walked the whole length of hedgerow, no runs through the hedge, no droppings, no scratchings. The rabbits did have Mixy last backend, it looks like it has completely wiped them out. To coin a phrase. I am not a happy bunny :lol:

hedgerow.PNG

3 hours ago, Stonepark said:

Perhaps they might have survived the mixy if hundreds of them hadn't been shot........?

Yes Mixy and good pest control must finish them in the end. No worries I have other fields with rabbits showing, I must have missed a few last year.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/08/2019 at 19:07, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, there is another disease going about the UK ? not sure on name, wiped out on small farm i shoot last 2 years, farmers happy as are the sheep, more to eat !!!!! although i saw 1 the other night so maybe a few breeding again.   

hello, Sunday night i saw 3 more, same night i watched a fox looking for field mice under the hay grass left by the baler, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper