Webley Mk3 paperwork

louisvanhovell

Hi, 
I'm selling this lovely Webley Mk3 paperwork: 
- tag from a later series, that would have been hanging from the trigger guard of a new rifle
- manual from third series, in very good condition, rare 

The price is 35 pounds. 

Kind regards, 
Louis

fOD0ftG.jpg

gbwyk0J.jpg

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

bet those are like hens teeth.............how did you come by them ?

I bought it with a nice Mk3. Sold the Mk3, thought it was a horrible shooter tbh. I like this paperwork but I'd rather sell it than keep it in the attick. 

3 hours ago, louisvanhovell said:

I bought it with a nice Mk3. Sold the Mk3, thought it was a horrible shooter tbh. I like this paperwork but I'd rather sell it than keep it in the attick. 

i thought the Mk 3 was a good gun for its time ...i had one ...why didnt you get on with it ?.......they can be sensertive to set up right...the tap has to be in perfect alignment with the forcing cone of the barrel.....

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

i thought the Mk 3 was a good gun for its time ...i had one ...why didnt you get on with it ?.......they can be sensertive to set up right...the tap has to be in perfect alignment with the forcing cone of the barrel.....

Hi, I didn't like the balance, the recoil, the trigger, the cocking effort, the feel of the cocking arm (it wasn't comfortable at all), the hassle of the tap.

I loved the looks though. But a very simple gun like a tuned Meteor is so much nicer to shoot, in my opinion.

Anyway. I must remind you that this is a sales thread: I like an exchange of thoughts, but I'd like this thread to be for people who are interested in buying the paperwork if I may be honest haha.

Cheers