BSA Lightning XL SE Black

wymberley

Help, please.

I've just removed the wood from the metal as it were simply to see what's what with regard to the possibility of fitting a bipod. From out of nowhere dropped a "bush" - plastic/nylon 8mm in diameter and 8mm long with a 5mm hole - all dimensions ish. The only thing I can think of where it might fit is on a stud on the right hand side of the rear portion of the cocking lever - even then, it's a sloppy fit - and what it would do I have no idea.

Many thanks

First impressions and all that and have finally engaged brain. "Cocked" the gun to check for the waher and it didn't (still off the wood) and this will not work when assembled. Looked at the wood and there's a channel on the right - but not on the left where this bush which might just be a roller would run. Unlike "cocking" the rifle when not assembled where the cocking lever has an angular movement, this will be linear when assembled and the roller would run along said groove.

Am I on track?

Cheers.