Stop these Scum!

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is there’s no police around (not the fault of the police at all, but those in Parliament who’ve slashed their numbers), so even if you do catch them in the act, there’s no chance of getting a police response in time. 

Combine that with there being no legal deterrent if actually caught (car crushed? They’ll nick another. Fined? Either their caravan moves on swiftly or their benefits won’t cover it, so they don’t have to pay. Dogs taken? They’ll easily get more), and that farmers have a lot more to lose by their yards being burned out/stock killed/machinery nicked as repercussions for trying to stop the filthy vermin in the first place. 

It’s a lose-lose situation if you’re law abiding, while the Caravan Utilising Nomadic Sorts carry on doing what the hell they like. 

11 hours ago, ordnance said:

Do you think its OK for someone to shoot two people one running away in the back with a illegally acquired shotgun, he got what he deserved. I have little sympathy for them,breaking  into someones house is illegal but so is illegal procession of a shotgun. 

Gun, Knife, Axe, Cudgel....sharp pointed stick! If the authorities can't or won't protect you, your family and/or your property....then yes!......I guess you would make em a cup of tea and give em a piece of cake.......whilst they rob you of all your possessions, rape your wife and daughter, and kick you unconcious?

1 hour ago, NoBodyImportant said:

So why the fire?  I guess to run the rabbits out.   Would that not draw attention?  If I was committing i crime I would stay low key.  

Fire could have been started by the hot exaust pipe catching the dry stubble. 

1 hour ago, NoBodyImportant said:

So why the fire?  I guess to run the rabbits out.   Would that not draw attention?  If I was committing i crime I would stay low key.  

6 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Fire could have been started by the hot exaust pipe catching the dry stubble. 

More likely started by the scrotes to hide any possible evidence.

5 hours ago, benbaikal said:

There problem was they came face to face with some one who had the same respect for the law and this time the shoe was on the other foo

Sums the Tony Martin case up perfectly. I am not going to get drawn into arguments about what you should or shouldn't be allowed to do to someone else on your property. However if you're going to break the law you have to be prepared to accept the consequences that there will likely be someone out there somewhere who has even less respect for the law than you do.

to be honest police are a waste of time we just sort this kind of problem out our self, had two similar situation on permissions and loads on our angling club waters the pulsar thermal spotters make it so much easier, we never see the same poachers twice :whistling:

Hadn’t TM been almost under siege with thefts, harassment and whatever for a long long time, and hadn’t the police either done nothing or been unable to do anything, for whatever reason? 

While I can’t go as far ( possibly ) as condoning what he did, I can totally understand that there does come a time when you may have been pushed so far you decide to take the law into your own hands. 

The only thing wrong with a police force tasked with protecting the general public, is that they’re not there when that task is called for. What to do? 

8 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

If they robbed or damaged your property then yes.  

I am surprised some on a firearms forum support the illegal procession of firearms, they are usually the fist preach about the rule of law.  They shout about the illegality of robbing tony martin but have no problem with the illegality of him having a shotgun after his certificate was revoked. :hmm:

Edited by ordnance

While I can’t go as far ( possibly ) as condoning what he did, I can totally understand that there does come a time when you may have been pushed so far you decide to take the law into your own hands. 

Possibly, but you then have to be willing to face the consequences of your actions.