Stop these Scum!

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, ordnance said:

So do you think anyone should be able to legal own firearms. ?

I think if you are so dangerous that you can’t be trusted with a gun then you shouldn’t be allowed on the streets. If a person is going to murder someone do you think they will follow your guns laws?  If so would it not be easier to outlaw murder? 

Edited by NoBodyImportant

1 hour ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I think if you are so dangerous that you can’t be trusted with a gun then you shouldn’t be allowed on the streets. If a person is going to murder someone do you think they will follow your guns laws?  If so would it not be easier to outlaw murder?  Whisky Tango Foxtrot

No pre-school kids on the streets then?

1 hour ago, NoBodyImportant said:

I think if you are so dangerous that you can’t be trusted with a gun then you shouldn’t be allowed on the streets. If a person is going to murder someone do you think they will follow your guns laws?  If so would it not be easier to outlaw murder? 

That's a separate debate the fact is that people are let out of jail, that most think should stay in jail. So i will ask the question again do you think anyone that is walking the street should be legally able to own firearms. As for gun laws like most other laws there are people that will brake them drink driving etc, that is not a good reason not to have the laws in place. 

7 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

If he can be trusted with car, knife, 5gal can of gasoline then he should be just fine with a firearm.  

5 hours ago, henry d said:

No pre-school kids on the streets then?

Eh? Doesn’t he mean those who are a danger to society, rather than pre-school kids, or have I missed something? 

I’m a great believer in any law abiding person should have the right to be armed. 

16 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

strangely enough there is a center page write up about tony martin today,  in the mail he still shows no remorse 

Does anyone think he should?

I am just asking............but I have my steel helmet close at hand! For those that object to the question! Lol!