Pistol p

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

I looked at her biography and now have the view that she is a victim of exploitation. An acceptable freak show for illiberal liberal types. Quite sad really.

film rights i bet have already been snapped up................

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 23:18, chrisjpainter said:

More to the point the  Black and blue Marlin are staggering pieces of engineering! Not beautiful, but ruddy brilliant! It's just a pity they're dutch owned, so have to be painted bright orange now!

The Blue Marlin is running in and out of Invergordon / Nigg currently. Last weekend she was lying at anchor in the Firth, but the previous time I saw her she was ballast down loading concrete structures on the approach to Nigg. I remember seeing a documentary on her and thinking "that must be an interesting experience", and then changing my mind on sailing past her and thinking "nope"...

2 hours ago, Jonno243 said:

The Blue Marlin is running in and out of Invergordon / Nigg currently. Last weekend she was lying at anchor in the Firth, but the previous time I saw her she was ballast down loading concrete structures on the approach to Nigg. I remember seeing a documentary on her and thinking "that must be an interesting experience", and then changing my mind on sailing past her and thinking "nope"...

Haha. I wonder if that was the same documentary @figgy saw? Can you remember what it was called or what channel it was on?

As Greta Thunberg continues to poo in a bucket across the Atlantic, it has emerged her trip is not nearly as environmental as she first made out. Nobody could have seen this coming… 

The €4 million yacht she’s sailing on is made of carbon fibre – a material with a carbon footprint 14 times higher than that of steel, and that “spews out a significant amount of greenhouse gases” during its manufacturing. It’s always worth reminding Greta that flying only accounts for between 2 and 5% of the world’s carbon emissions… GQ’s ‘game changer of the year’ clearly putting carbon fibre over moral fibre…

UPDATE: It transpires that the five people bringing the boat back from NYC will first fly over to the States, meaning in total Greta’s PR trip will end up creating six timesthe emissions it would have done if she’d just flown over to begin with

On 14/08/2019 at 09:08, panoma1 said:

It may well be down to her Aspergers? She believes she is leading a crusade, she is right and everyone else is wrong, she will not accept it is she who could be wrong!......note the similarity with Packham........who also has Aspergers?

Lots of people out there with issues, luckily none of them get to post on this forum !!

29 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

We on PW can only judge if someone has "issues" by the content of their postings, and the responses such postings draw! Lol!

baby , im "Mr Issue Central".....................

compared to me.........everyone else seem to be well rounded grounded personalities....:w00t:

Edited by ditchman