Brexit - merged threads

scouser

First 

Clear your desks get back to uk 

stop writing out cheques 

close the border (really easy there’s a sea ) 

put up a big bench at Dover with  big signs 

negotiations !!!!!! 

Oh oh and demand accounts for all the ££££££££££££ of ours that  has been handed over 

that should get them thinking 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see it has begun.  Direct Action.  Some idiot has thrown something over the electric cables on the railway to try and bring the system to s standstill and attached a note saying why.

People are very angry and some are VERY angry and I can see more of these incidents which of course do not really help the cause but are going to happen.  The self centred numpties in Westminster do not get the message.  I honestly just cannot wait for the next General Election, it is going to be very interesting.  I think the old, well my dad and my granddad and his day always voted ......... so I am, attitude will not be in evidence.  I think over 17 million people are going to make their voices heard at the ballot box.   Nigel must be rubbing his nads i glee, he just needs to get it sorted with UKIP so they don't steal votes off each other.

It's alright, Jeremy is running the show now. Strong and stable. That's the Tory party ****ed in perpetuity then, well, at least for the next 30 years.

I just joined the Brexit party, getting ready for the Eu elections that we'll inevitably have to vote on.

2 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

If we don't vote we let those we don't want get into power! Voting in protest is the only power we have!

I agree but half the people voted in have still gone against a democratic vote, the whole world must be laughing at us but it seems some MPs don't give toss 

2 hours ago, walshie said:

Anyone who says that a vote to leave in the referendum wasn't a vote to leave the single market, end free movement of people, put a stop to EU court supremacy and all the other core rules of the EU, is either a lier trying to overturn the referendum result, or is totally deluded, I honestly can't think of any other sensible explanation and to be fair, it just makes them look silly and discredits anything else that they might have to say

Edited by 12gauge82

Sneaky sneaky- by involving the Opposition, she now will have either their backing for her deal or, be able to apportion the blame on Labour and so be absolved of their “fit for governance” “vote of No confidence” and not need to call a general election.

Delays can now be equally blamed on all sides. 

Like her or not, call her all the names under the sun. But she hasn’t buckled and stood her ground- how many times with past leaders /politicians have we said how they will turn at the drop of a hat.

2 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Sneaky sneaky- by involving the Opposition, she now will have either their backing for her deal or, be able to apportion the blame on Labour and so be absolved of their “fit for governance” “vote of No confidence” and not need to call a general election.

Delays can now be equally blamed on all sides. 

Like her or not, call her all the names under the sun. But she hasn’t buckled and stood her ground- how many times with past leaders /politicians have we said how they will turn at the drop of a hat.

Oh she's treacherous alright! Though I'll give her the fact she's got more backbone than that weasel Cameron ever did or will have. 

31 minutes ago, B725 said:

I agree but half the people voted in have still gone against a democratic vote, the whole world must be laughing at us but it seems some MPs don't give toss 

Yep but it only takes half a dozen more loonies to vote for each of the candidates from one particular party, than the others, in a GE and they will be in power......If we ain't happy with the result, I doubt they would agree a re-run of the GE!!

Just back from the gym, from what I've seen on subtitles a 7hr cabinet meeting and they've come up with "we'll see what Jeremy thinks??? Really that's it??

She might be trying to stick to her guns, but i think she's trying to get the sack, then she did her best??