Brexit - merged threads

scouser

47 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I seriously cannot get my head around it and it's not just Corbyn by the sound of things, very very short sighted in my opinion, particularly when you consider Corbyns history of meeting with conventional enemies of ours. Similarly with Khan, he could have embraced the visit and shown himself and London (the UK) in a much better light.

I have empathy with a lot of the objections people have on Trump and IMHO it's fair cop for the public to go out and show their disdain at his presence but people in public office / positions of authority have certain protocols and standards to uphold.

It wouldn't be as bad if he Corbyn hadn't met and been photographed meeting what amount to terrorist groups, how can you not meet potus when you have sat with the likes of that? He could have turned up eaten his meal and left??

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

It wouldn't be as bad if he Corbyn hadn't met and been photographed meeting what amount to terrorist groups, how can you not meet potus when you have sat with the likes of that? He could have turned up eaten his meal and left??

^^^^^^^ This. Trump may be bad but he can't be half as bad as Corbyn's other dinner guests. 

I see its "all change" at Change UK.  First they changed the name from "the Independent Group" - now half of them have left, with those who remain having Soubery as their leader.

I think we all said on here "It won't last".  Well, we seem to have been on the mark - more so than they were.

3 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

I can’t workout why nobody like trump he’s doing what he said he was going to do unlike our government 

Correct.

He is obnoxious but he appears to be doing a good job for the USA.

23 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I see its "all change" at Change UK.  First they changed the name from "the Independent Group" - now half of them have left, with those who remain having Soubery as their leader.

I think we all said on here "It won't last".  Well, we seem to have been on the mark - more so than they were.

Anna Soubry is poisonous. 

17 minutes ago, JDog said:

Correct.

He is obnoxious but he appears to be doing a good job for the USA.

Anna Soubry is poisonous. 

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Life size !

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, outdoor

Fivebellies, with two of her Seven Dwarfs?

Trump turns down Corby, who clearly thought he was going to lecture Donald on Marxism etc...then has a private meeting with Nigel Farage! Well done, Nigel, and one in the eye for Corby!

I see one of the thugs that attacked the Trump supporter the other day has lost her job. 

She apparently 'regrets' screaming nazi scum in his face, whilst others doused him in milkshake. I believe she really means she regrets being filmed. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7105031/Trump-supporter-doused-milkshake-protesters-campaigning-protect-democracy.html?ito=facebook_share_fbia-middle&fbclid=IwAR1N2fs28OV7YBnB8BIlTym6izXn8ybSXrMl8_gbeGudwEzmeeoqXReXjSk

1 minute ago, Raja Clavata said:

Been reading up on the Lisbon treaty, can’t seem to find the bit where the UK is forced to adopt the Euro in 2022. Starting to think it might be a smokescreen but happy to be proved wrong, anyone?

Did you think it actually says in the text, ' All member states will be FORCED to adopt the single currency'? 

I have never been PC, and don’t plan to start today. What was TM and other remainers  doing near the D-Day celebrations? And Merkel? And that snivelling little Vichy French toad? Don’t tell me times have changed! Don’t tell me it is time to forgive and forget. Don’t tell me we must move on. Because that would negate the loss of every single soldier who died for our freedom. These soldiers (including my grandfather and his brother) fought and died to protect us against the Third Reich. To give us the freedom to decide for ourselves, to govern ourselves, to be free.  And yet, TM and company want to pull us deeper into the Fourth Reich? Hitler must be laughing in his grave! He’s got his “lebensraum” all right! All of Europe!

Don’t the Remainers read anything? Don’t they see what is happening in Europe? Mama mia, even in Italy which has always been leftwing the information is freely available. This “ club” serves 2 countries. Germany and France. Belgium as always is the remora which picks up the shark’s droppings and can be included with these 2 . For everybody else?  Rules and regulations.  Orders. You have ONE foot in this mess. You can still pull out. Those of us with the Euro can’t. For us it is too late and we can never leave.

I have to stress again, if you remain in the EU the days of picking which rules you like will finish in a year or 2 and you will become satellite states of Germany just like us. Once you have the Euro there is no going back!