Brexit - merged threads

scouser

32 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

Correct, but remember, those who back the EU, believe it,s laws and rules should always over rule our Parliament!

So, if he had thought it through, we would not have ever been given the opportunity to  decide wether we wanted to continue to be ruled by the unelected in Brussels? Would you have been happy with that?

yes, as we have very poor government here, who have presided over 9 years of stagnation for most of us, with higher national debt & diluting the £s value with QE

Edited by Capt Christopher Jones

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were better off in Europe - who would have thought that? Comedy gold.

JRM has just made a stunning debut and the knockers are straight in. It wasn't what he said, but the look on his face. Even more comedy gold.

Edited by Gordon R

Brexiteers take stick because  of their alleged lack of intelligence. JRM takes stick because he is bright.

Remainers having their cake and eating it. You have to feel sorry for them. Brexit has gained impetus and they are getting even more rattled. 🤣

30 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

We were better of in Europe - who would have thought that? Comedy gold.

JRM has just made a stunning debut and the knockers are straight in. It wasn't what he said, but the look on his face. Even more comedy gold.

Nothing to knock as he never spoke when Kipper Boris was on a roll. 

18 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Brexiteers take stick because  of their alleged lack of intelligence. JRM takes stick because he is bright.

Remainers having their cake and eating it. You have to feel sorry for them. Brexit has gained impetus and they are getting even more rattled. 🤣

I don't doubt JRM being bright but his belief in fairy tales and extremist views on such matters as abortion, gay rights, farming, and food banks takes more than a leap of faith. 

What impetus would that be? 

1 minute ago, oowee said:

Nothing to knock as he never spoke when Kipper Boris was on a roll. 

I don't doubt JRM being bright but his belief in fairy tales and extremist views on such matters as abortion, gay rights, farming, and food banks takes more than a leap of faith. 

What impetus would that be? 

A devout catholic

5 hours ago, pinfireman said:

A compliment? But surely, in the past you said you were a believer in Democracy, and not an out and out Remoaner? Which is it?

5 hours ago, pinfireman said:

That speech worked last time we were up against European expansionists.....who knows, it may work again! Better than the defeatist talk, which reminds one of those in British politics in 1939, who continually wanted appeasement! If they had had their way,  those left in these islands would be talking in German!

Bet he beats Corby every time!  Corby and Co could not run the proverbial party in a brewery!

Boris's  bunch have been in charge through the whole Brexit process, from calling the referendum in the first place to dealing with the negotiation to get us out. It has been a fiasco from start to finish, the government is not fit for purpose it's time for a change the tories just aren't up to the job.

If I had a mortgage I would bet against Boris being PM in 12 months time. Why keep slamming your **** in the door when you already know it hurts? time for change.

10 minutes ago, tandytommo said:

Boris's  bunch have been in charge through the whole Brexit process, from calling the referendum in the first place to dealing with the negotiation to get us out. It has been a fiasco from start to finish, the government is not fit for purpose it's time for a change the tories just aren't up to the job.

If I had a mortgage I would bet against Boris being PM in 12 months time. Why keep slamming your **** in the door when you already know it hurts? time for change.

So if the tories aren't up to it, who then? JC and mob certainly are not so it only leaves the Brexit party. 

48 minutes ago, tandytommo said:

Boris' "bunch" may have been in government but he/they weren't in charge, formerly David Cameron and subsequently Theresa May were!...Cameron called the referendum and subsequently ran away (when he didn't get the result he wanted) and May was never up to the job, it was her who was responsible for ****** up our exit from the EU........assisted by the EU and traitorous remainer MP's in Westminster!

An organisation is only as good as those in charge, and who lead it!.......that's why the Labour Party with the present leadership are unelectable! With a new prime minister and a new cabinet we have "a change" a new government, only time will tell if it is "fit for purpose" and "up to the job"

1 minute ago, panoma1 said:

Boris' "bunch" may have been in government but he/they weren't in charge, formerly David Cameron and subsequently Theresa May were!...Cameron called the referendum and subsequently ran away (when he didn't get the result he wanted) and May was never up to the job, it was her who was responsible for ****** up our exit from the EU........assisted by the EU and traitorous remainer MP's in Westminster!

An organisation is only as good as those in charge, and who lead it!.......that's why the Labour Party with the present leadership are unelectable! With a new prime minister and a new cabinet we have "a change" a new government, only time will tell if it is "fit for purpose" and "up to the job"

9 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Same old party with the same old values. Just a new gob****e heading it up." agree only time will tell"

Boris does not get bogged down by the details (like Trump) and in my opinon is the best person to get us out of the EU and hopefully before November.

It is also a refreshing change to hear positivity for a successful outcome for the first time in three years, I hope it spreads throughout Parliament but wont hold my breath. 

4 minutes ago, Good shot? said:

Boris does not get bogged down by the details (like Trump) and in my opinon is the best person to get us out of the EU and hopefully before November.

It is also a refreshing change to hear positivity for a successful outcome for the first time in three years, I hope it spreads throughout Parliament but wont hold my breath. 

R U breading golden Unicorns on those sunny uplands

16 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Is that in the area that leiboor and the limp dums  have their orchards of magic money trees

It would be the same place where Kipper gets his money for 20000 police and some rail line up north.

If and when we get this Brexit through it will be timely to get public spending going to help us through any immediate issues.