• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Gordon R said:

guido fawkes is a decent source, ...

• When you circle the black hole of nonsense, the gravitational pull of self referencing bull**** is so strong it is easy to get sucked past the event horizon - then it's unicorns all the way down.

When you circle the black hole of nonsense, the gravitational pull of self referencing ******** is so strong it is easy to get sucked past the event horizon - then it's unicorns all the way down.

Another incisive quote - meaning absolutely nothing. No change, no change.

19 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

Proof that the pinnacle of your contribution to this thread is your ad nauseum quotes from guido.

Unlike your idols, he tells the truth! Never been sued succesfully! It gives those on here the chance to get information that the BBC and other members of the MSM  fails to give them, and in doing so it helps redress the imbalance of pro-EU prpaganda!

IfGuido Fawkes is being untrue, please itemise for us to see for ourselves................if you can!

22 hours ago, tandytommo said:

Boris's  bunch have been in charge through the whole Brexit process, from calling the referendum in the first place to dealing with the negotiation to get us out. It has been a fiasco from start to finish, the government is not fit for purpose it's time for a change the tories just aren't up to the job.

If I had a mortgage I would bet against Boris being PM in 12 months time. Why keep slamming your **** in the door when you already know it hurts? time for change.

What a load of rubbish! Cameron and the Ultra-Remoaners called the Referendum in order to keep the Euro-sceptics under the thumb? They FAILED!

19 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

Proof that the pinnacle of your contribution to this thread is your ad nauseum quotes from guido.

As usual, verbal waffle back!

3 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

They prefer to use the Canary (somewhere to the let of Mao Tse Tung)

They hate Guido, he tells the truth, the REAL truth. The stuff they don,t want you to know....................

3 hours ago, Retsdon said:
    • When you circle the black hole of nonsense, the gravitational pull of self referencing ******** is so strong it is easy to get sucked past the event horizon - then it's unicorns all the way down.

So, in real terms, you cannot contradict Gordon? 

Mr verhofstadt tweets
'Yesterday, in Hong Kong and Moscow, citizens brave violence to demand a liberal democratic system. Let’s not forget that the European far-right and far-left admire such repressive regimes. Our freedom must be preserved and defended' 
Is he having a flipping laugh 😂

He might cast his eyes to Frances 6 months of protest, with no a squeak from Brussels about police violence! 

Or how he champions a liberal democratic system, that he isn't actually part of? 

2 hours ago, pinfireman said:

Unlike your idols, he tells the truth! Never been sued succesfully! It gives those on here the chance to get information that the BBC and other members of the MSM  fails to give them, and in doing so it helps redress the imbalance of pro-EU prpaganda!

IfGuido Fawkes is being untrue, please itemise for us to see for ourselves................if you can!

What a load of rubbish! Cameron and the Ultra-Remoaners called the Referendum in order to keep the Euro-sceptics under the thumb? They FAILED!

Well I agree with you about David Cameron' s lack of balls and getting scared of his party losing a few votes to the blue rinse brigade in the backward muddy swamps of the south east and capitulating to the likes of Farage & Johnson. Being weak, devious, dishonest and having no moral compass  must be compulsory at Eton and the Bullington Club.

Just looking at the names on this one page in front of me Rewulf, GordonR, Pinfireman  & Henry d, between you you've racked up over 40 thousand posts of right wing drivel suspect you must be trolls at the Conservative Party HQ or perhaps you just don't get out much ?

1 minute ago, tandytommo said:

Well I agree with you about David Cameron' s lack of balls and getting scared of his party losing a few votes to the blue rinse brigade in the backward muddy swamps of the south east and capitulating to the likes of Farage & Johnson. Being weak, devious, dishonest and having no moral compass  must be compulsory at Eton and the Bullington Club.

Just looking at the names on this one page in front of me Rewulf, GordonR, Pinfireman  & Henry d, between you you've racked up over 40 thousand posts of right wing drivel suspect you must be trolls at the Conservative Party HQ or perhaps you just don't get out much ?

You got Henry D all wrong there fella.

7 minutes ago, tandytommo said:

And you must be Dianna Abbott’s son rubbish with figures no where near 40 thousand posts 

Missing the point as per usual, the comments about Guido were not a pop at that site 😎

Better to miss than continually evade. 🤣 Will you now concede that Guido tells the truth or will you evade again?

130 posts. Can you point me in the direction of one single one which contains any sense?

1 hour ago, tandytommo said:

suspect you must be trolls at the Conservative Party HQ or perhaps you just don't get out much ?

Your powers of deduction put me and Henry in the same political kayak? 😀

Also Conservative party HQ? Did you not notice my avatar? I'm a follower of the dark Lord Farage. 

I'm beginning to wonder if your troll cannons sights are a bit off 🤣

9 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Better to miss than continually evade. 🤣 Will you now concede that Guido tells the truth or will you evade again?

If you wish to pursue the notion that not replying to your posts is evasion then knock yourself out. Short or at best selective memory.

If you wish to pursue the notion that not replying to your posts is evasion then knock yourself out. Short or at best selective memory.

Replying to a post, then claiming you are not replying. It did make me laugh too. 🤣

20 hours ago, Retsdon said:
    • When you circle the black hole of nonsense, the gravitational pull of self referencing ******** is so strong it is easy to get sucked past the event horizon - then it's unicorns all the way down.

So, in real terms, you cannot contradict Gordon? 

BORIS-CBI-copy.png?resize=540%2C304&ssl=1

Boris’s strategy of doing the opposite of what his opponents expect – and actually being serious about leaving the EU deal or no deal – is continuing to yield results. Now it’s Eurosceptics’ longtime adversary the CBI who have been forced to come round. Director-General Carolyn Fairbairn took to The Times to set out their new “pragmatic” approach to no deal:

“Our view has not changed. Business wants a deal. But we are also pragmatists. We have been preparing our members for the possibility of no deal for many months. Now is the time to shift to an emergency footing… And, contrary to some claims, the EU is behind the UK in its plans to prevent the worst effects…

“The CBI has set out more than 200 recommendations for action. For the government, it shows that good work has been carried out in prioritising short-term stability and temporary measures, such as its approach to licences for regulated EU goods imports…

“For the EU, it means at least matching the UK’s sensible temporary mitigations in a range of areas. They must look at further potential temporary standstills and extensions of emergency measures, especially around borders and data flows. They should also bring forward the ability for UK firms to apply for essential licences as a third country before the UK leaves…

“Two stark messages stand out. The first is to get on with the work. The second is to get back to the negotiating table so that this wasteful and complex process becomes redundant. The EU’s preparations lag the UK’s so it’s in their interest as much as ours to use the dynamic of a new prime minister to reset the approach.”

The Times’ writeup even included the phrasing “the CBI is pressing Brussels to drop its boycott of talks”. Who’d have thought we’d see the day when the UK’s ‘biggest’ business lobby group finally decided to put the pressure on Brussels rather than Downing Street – as it has for the last three years? When the PM actually leads, others follow…

Source: Guido Fawkes ....

I just know Raja,s gonna love this!:yahoo::yahoo:

6 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Soon be time for Project Fear part 3 or is it 4?

When the weapon you try to use against your enemy is found to be completely ineffective , do you still continue to use it ?

Project fear 1 and 2 had limited success, people are wise to it now, virtually NOTHING predicted has come true, yes the £ took a hit, but that worked for some sectors, and I would say it will surge once this is all sorted.
The remainers have tried everything, abuse, predictions of doom, lies, court cases and a stubborn refusal to accept a majority decision , even at the expense of their own party and reputation.
They have nothing left in their arsenal now, and resignation is setting in.
Boris and the Brexiteer elements of parliament are strong , committed and on course, with a visibly good strategy, even in these early days.

Theres time to get ready for no deal, and the commitment to see it through, if the EU dont buckle, there is every chance it will backfire on THEM , and show them in a very bad light.

It was a game of bluff, but we always had a decent hand, now its time to smile across the table, and let them know they cant win.

5 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

When the weapon you try to use against your enemy is found to be completely ineffective , do you still continue to use it ?

Project fear 1 and 2 had limited success, people are wise to it now, virtually NOTHING predicted has come true, yes the £ took a hit, but that worked for some sectors, and I would say it will surge once this is all sorted.
The remainers have tried everything, abuse, predictions of doom, lies, court cases and a stubborn refusal to accept a majority decision , even at the expense of their own party and reputation.
They have nothing left in their arsenal now, and resignation is setting in.
Boris and the Brexiteer elements of parliament are strong , committed and on course, with a visibly good strategy, even in these early days.

Theres time to get ready for no deal, and the commitment to see it through, if the EU dont buckle, there is every chance it will backfire on THEM , and show them in a very bad light.

It was a game of bluff, but we always had a decent hand, now its time to smile across the table, and let them know they cant win.

Shame we (TM and her Remoaner negotiators) capitulated far too soon, hopefully Boris and Team can get a sensible response from Barnier et al!