Brexit - merged threads

scouser

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1084391/eu-news-brexit-jean-claude-juncker-european-commission-salaries-italexit-spt

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet but it lists the commissions salery, quite what Junker/drunker does to earn that sort of money is beyond me, apart from getting merry on tax payers taxes of course. Who'd want to be part of a club/dictatorship like this? 😠

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You dirty old man!:rolleyes:

😜🤣🤣🤣👍

6 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1084391/eu-news-brexit-jean-claude-juncker-european-commission-salaries-italexit-spt

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet but it lists the commissions salery, quite what Junker/drunker does to earn that sort of money is beyond me, apart from getting merry on tax payers taxes of course. Who'd want to be part of a club/dictatorship like this? 😠

😜🤣🤣🤣👍

Oowee!

Tony B liar

Nick Clegg

David Camoron

Theresa May

it's a LONG list

5 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oowee!

Tony B liar

Nick Clegg

David Camoron

Theresa May

it's a LONG list

To true. I don't think the remainers know what they voted for 😉

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/new-brexit-party-backed-nigel-13971996

And Farage is revving up, if disMay and the Conservatives won't deliver, this new party will get my vote. 

Edited by 12gauge82

22 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oowee!

Tony B liar

Nick Clegg

David Camoron

Theresa May

it's a LONG list

I thought I had made it at last but then you spoilt it saying its a long list 😞

Have you seen this? People said the EU would never change but it's happening. 

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:11, Dave-G said:

As a point of interest,  one of the things the EU DO do well is the members in their house shut up and listen to what is being said instead of acting like a bunch of spoiled louts trying to drown out the person who is speaking.

As it should be 

6 hours ago, pinfireman said:

Whilst we are  talking about Corbyn, what about this........?

Labour’s anti-Semitism problem has risen to the fore again with Labour members in Luciana Berger’s Liverpool Wavertree constituency tabling a motion of no confidence against her. Incredibly, John McDonnell has responded by pointing the finger of blame at Berger herself, eliciting disbelief from other senior Labour figures. Chuka branded it “totally unacceptable” and Shadow Cabinet Minister Angela Rayner has given Berger her “full support”. Labour’s official responses so far have been woeful…

It now emerges that the local Labour member who proposed one of the (two) no confidence motions, Kenneth Campbell, goes on regular rants about “traitorous Blairites” on Facebook, saying it is “about time [Berger] was exposed for the disruptive Zionist she is” and even claiming that Israel supports ISIS. In another rant he menacingly said that Laura Kuenssberg’s days are “nearing there [sic] end”:

When is Labour going to get serious about rooting out the rot of anti-Semitism that has infested the party?

Just been on the news, apparently she has spoken out about comrade Corbyn which is obviously not aloud, other than that I've no idea.

2 hours ago, hambone said:

Macron probably has the same "little man" syndrome as that clown Bercow

The "Naploleon" Syndrome?

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

About 10 or 12 yrs ago when MSN News on the web had a comments section, two or three of us made a prediction that within 10 to 15yrs time the EU would implode. Back then we never believed we in the UK would have the chance o vote on it, but it appears we were not far wrong.  It is on the skids and there will be more infighting for sure. HOPEFULLY on March 30th we will be free of the pending turmoil.

Get your fireworks ready for 23-00 hours on the 29th !

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Here she is!

brexit-1072673.jpg

and this is the type of numty educating our children! It goes to show that Care In The Community needs shaking up..............

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Only 12 stars on your flag Oowee....have others already decided to leave the EU sinking ship? As for O,Brien,  just another Left wing numpty!

55 minutes ago, oowee said:

I thought I had made it at last but then you spoilt it saying its a long list 😞

Have you seen this? People said the EU would never change but it's happening. 

one rebel who is not  UKIP MEP? Bit of a slow revolution? (But welcome all the same...The EU is a sinking ship!

6 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

😜🤣🤣🤣👍

Plus expenses and jollies as well I suppose.  Disgusting the useless drunk old

******✌️

It features a circle of 12 gold stars on a blue background. They stand for the ideals of unity, solidarity and harmony among the peoples of Europe.

😍

Seriously I need to have some way to commiserate our departure from the union of friends. You lot might want fireworks I might get myself a Bonfire with a Ferage effigy.