scouser

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, ditchman said:

jesus .................i cant stop ;looking at them knockers boy.......................taken the sting out ofth the dread

(co-op is gon down well)

Never mind the glands boy, look at the eyes, vacant with no one at home?

17 minutes ago, ditchman said:

eyes ? what eyes.......

Withdrawal agreement ?
Leaving on Friday ,eh ? 

The government are obviously using the delectable Ms Vorderbumps as a distraction for Brexit, plain as day :yes:
God if I got my snout round her she'd know about it, for a couple of seconds anyway...

Back to the furor of 'The march' and the poor unfortunate Ms Georgiadou, now being hunted it would seem by John Wick style assassins from all corners of the globe (allegedly)

Who would have thought that stirring up a hornets nest of anger would produce a whole 3 death threats (Farage probably gets more than that every day, but hes a nazi so its OK) and with a distinctive name and a lust for notoriety , its astonishing 😄

Nearly every bulletin on the BBC, Sky News and the radio has been leading with the fact that now over 5 million ‘people’ have signed a petition requesting Article 50 to be revoked.

Margaret Anne Georgiadou who set up the petition wrote on social media about how she hoped that Theresa May would kill herself. In two further comments that now appear to have been deleted, she described May (or possibly Andrea Leadsom) as a “creature” that “needs putting down” and threatened to shoot May “point blank”.

This comes as accusations of foreign collusion over the petition have been aired. Many have put on Twitter how they have signed the petition multiple times using multiple e-mail accounts and an expert has poured doubt on the veracity of the 5 million signatories.

Meanwhile in relation to the ‘peoples- vote’ march that left war memorials politicised and the centre of London shutdown, yet go-slow drivers are to be prosecuted, the mainstream media have been lapping up the organisers figure of one million attendees and prominent leave supporter Tim Montgomerie has tweeted the following:

The last march was deemed to have 750,000 attendees by the George Soros funded organisers , but the Police then later confirmed it was closer to 175,000. Meanwhile unofficial sources are saying that the Police think the numbers in attendance yesterday were around 250,000 which would be in keeping with previous over exaggerations.

Now a tweet has gone viral whereby Mark Braithwaite has done a proper statistical analysis of those in attendance and as you can see that even with a generous allowance he calculates less than 170,000 turned up!

This is what youre up against, media bias that will 'big up' anything remain , and dole out the victim card to people like Georgidou,  whilst they play down anything leave, and any activists associated deserve everything they get !

Tonights votes will be interesting to say the least, but beware anything that is posted in the media, about either side, it will most certainly not tell the true story,
If they tell you Brexit is on the wane, and we are likely to revoke A50 and remain, it is wishful thinking and distraction.
If it were physically possible, it would already have happened.

16 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

A really stupid woman if she really exists!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6840249/Former-college-lecturer-cancel-Brexit-petition-threatened-shoot-Theresa-May.html

The womans not firing on all cylinders Im afraid.

'She told an LBC radio show this afternoon: 'The government ignored us, they didn't have any discussion with Remainers.

'With a referendum, this is what happens because it's not very democratic, it's majoritarian, the majority wins, it's ruled by the majority for the majority - sod the minority.

'Whereas true democracy includes everybody's opinion in society.' '

Theres some nuggets of wisdom there, straight out of the high security ward at Rampton hospital.

12 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

'With a referendum, this is what happens because it's not very democratic, it's majoritarian, the majority wins, it's ruled by the majority for the majority - sod the minority.

There is a simple answer to this; If there is a majority for leave, but only a small majority, we could leave like this;

On Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - we are out.  It means we can do deals anywhere in the world under OUR terms, refuse any EU demands for money, throw out anyone we want (who doesn't hold a BRITISH passport), sink any foreign boats fishing in our waters etc.

On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - we are in.  It means we can have free trade with the EU, collect the weeks EU subsidies, ummm - not a lot else.

Simple really, keeps everyone happy, but try negotiating that with Barmier and Juncker.

Edited by JohnfromUK

2 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

There is a simple answer to this; If there is a majority for leave, but only a small majority, we could leave like this;

On Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - we are out.  It means we can do deals anywhere in the world under OUR terms, refuse any EU demands for money, throw out anyone we want (who doesn't hold a BRITISH passport), sink any foreign boats fishing in our waters etc.

On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - we are in.  It means we can have free trade with the EU, collect the weeks EU subsidies, ummm - not a lot else.

Simple really, keeps everyone happy, but try negotiating that with Barmier and Juncker.

True democracy :yes:

What about this  ?

Image may contain: text

Or this 

https://www.change.org/p/the-conservative-party-a-re-run-of-the-1066-battle-of-hastings

32 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6840249/Former-college-lecturer-cancel-Brexit-petition-threatened-shoot-Theresa-May.html

The womans not firing on all cylinders Im afraid.

'She told an LBC radio show this afternoon: 'The government ignored us, they didn't have any discussion with Remainers.

Theres some nuggets of wisdom there, straight out of the high security ward at Rampton hospital.

Perhaps that's where she is, must have a good broadband signal!

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Perhaps that's where she is, must have a good broadband signal!

I bet its quicker than yours or mine 😄

In all sincerity , and joking aside from her state of mind, how can a supposedly intelligent woman, an academic tasked with educating our kids, justify these type of statements ?

What she is saying is , that if remain had won, she would now be setting up petitions and fighting for leave now , because by her logic, the referendum wasnt fair and democratic, not properly representative ?

Its not democracy unless everyones opinion is heard ? So if 1% dont WANT to vote/cant be bothered/not interested , then ANY vote on anything is null and void ?

And who is everyone ?
Does that mean newborns arent represented, what about non UK visitors, foreign students , are they not part of society , albeit temporarily ?

Its a peculiar, skewed idea of how a successful democracy works, or not , as the case may be, because , in her version, nothing would ever get decided.

Im not sure what she used to teach, but if it was anything political, it sounds like many a lecture was done unofficially in someones dorm with a healthy dose of recreational substances.

34 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But I've already signed that one 15 times with different addresses!:whistling:

35 times for this one and counting , whats good for the goose ...😎 

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/243319?fbclid=IwAR1zAp54cmszqrm3gbQoEIlaIaE30dV1HYIpVVEZOCKQRxbAoo_p-tlsG-I

Im joking BTW , I wont sink to their levels, if we are to win anything, needs doing fair and square.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Sadly this seems to be the attitude of the snowflakes - the minorities should always have their way as they are, in the opinion of said snowflakes, "downtrodden", and to hell with the rest.

However, this does not apply to anything they disagree with.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But I've already signed that one 15 times with different addresses!:whistling:

My family have friends/relations living in Uzbekistan, Outer Mongolia and North Korea and many other foreign parts!.........their families have also voted multiple times on the petition to revoke article 50! 😉

Apparantly in either the Consultation or the poll leading up to the Welsh Government banning Pheasant shooting on land they control, 80% plus of the respondents who voted/expressed opinion didn't even live in ******* Wales! 😡

18 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i see some of these ******** are still trying to get a second vote hoping brexit will be defeated, do the rights of those who voted out not matter on the first go ?  

Apparently not. 

Edited by Scully

14 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i see some of these ******** are still trying to get a second vote hoping brexit will be defeated, do the rights of those who voted out not matter on the first go ?  

They would much rather not have a second vote, god forbid they might lose ..again.

No, much better to maintain err, democracy, and not have that vote yes ?
And just cancel Brexit, and call it a bad job !

I'd respect May more (not that it would be hard) if she just told us what her plans had been all along instead of assuming we are all stupid. Breaking bad news in bite-size pieces doesn't make it any more palatable. First it was the 2 week extension, then it'll be till May, then we'll take part in the EU elections, and get another 2 years, then  a transition period, etc, etc. By then they'll have thought of another reason to not actually leave.

Now for some reason the poison dwarf Berkow gets to decide which questions can and can't be asked in May's next vote and he's the least impartial man in Parliament. 

Article 50 gave us 2 years to sort out a deal. We could have left immediately without one, instead of dragging out invoking it, then extending it. Being told "we're leaving" but not actually doing so is almost worse than being told we're not leaving.

I know I'm just one man but I shan't be buying anything produced in the EU from now on if I can possibly help it. I reject the EU and everything to do with it. Every little helps. 👍

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'd respect May more (not that it would be hard) if she just told us what her plans had been all along instead of assuming we are all stupid. Breaking bad news in bite-size pieces doesn't make it any more palatable. First it was the 2 week extension, then it'll be till May, then we'll take part in the EU elections, and get another 2 years, then  a transition period, etc, etc. By then they'll have thought of another reason to not actually leave.

Now for some reason the poison dwarf Berkow gets to decide which questions can and can't be asked in May's next vote and he's the least impartial man in Parliament. 

Article 50 gave us 2 years to sort out a deal. We could have left immediately without one, instead of dragging out invoking it, then extending it. Being told "we're leaving" but not actually doing so is almost worse than being told we're not leaving.

I know I'm just one man but I shan't be buying anything produced in the EU from now on if I can possibly help it. I reject the EU and everything to do with it. Every little helps. 👍

Spot on walshie

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Don't forget we weren't sure what we were actually voting for so all the deluded MPs are really doing us a favour by not allowing us to crash out of Europe into an endless abiss??????????

3 minutes ago, Snoozer said:

brexit-babies.jpg

Is that Berkow?