Toyota Hilux 3.0. D-D Invincible

berettaxt

Toyota Hilux 3.0. D-D Invincible Double Cab Pickup

4dr 89000 miles , Manual Gearbox 1yrs Mot , Full Toyota Service History , Full Leather Trim , Sat Nav , Cd Player

Carry Boy Canopy with intrerior light, Boot Liner , Towing Pack, BF GOODRICH All terrain tyres 1 owner from new, great condition inside and out

£11000 (plus vat) ono

Ally 07739414761

IMG_2225.JPG

IMG_2226.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2230.JPG

IMG_2232.JPG

IMG_2228.JPG

2 hours ago, Guest said:

That to me looks misleading, not just dealers can charge VAT on used vehicles, I have been VAT registered so have been on both ends. You will still pay VAT to anyone regardless if they are an individual or a company so long as they are VAT registered and paid VAT on the vehicle when they bought it. They then charge you VAT and give you a VAT receipt with their VAT registration number clearly printed on an official letter head. Unless of course if written you can ask to see the VAT registration certificate to ensure it is current. You can also purchase a VAT qualifying vehicle from a dealer and NOT pay VAT if the dealer got the vehicle from a non VAT registered individual or company, but you will find the price is not far off what would be the net price with VAT added on a comparable vehicle.

On 16 August 2019 at 20:04, InTheSticks said:

That to me looks misleading, not just dealers can charge VAT on used vehicles, I have been VAT registered so have been on both ends. You will still pay VAT to anyone regardless if they are an individual or a company so long as they are VAT registered and paid VAT on the vehicle when they bought it. They then charge you VAT and give you a VAT receipt with their VAT registration number clearly printed on an official letter head. Unless of course if written you can ask to see the VAT registration certificate to ensure it is current. You can also purchase a VAT qualifying vehicle from a dealer and NOT pay VAT if the dealer got the vehicle from a non VAT registered individual or company, but you will find the price is not far off what would be the net price with VAT added on a comparable vehicle.

Having been a vat registered motor dealer for the past 40yrs I totally agree.

Steve.