Hawke Scope..Price Reduced!

lez

Hello Gent's,

I bought a Hawke Vantage SF 3-12x44 Half Mildot Riflescope from Optics Warehouse to go on one of my Rifles and When it arrived it was faulty,

The Side focus wheel was Really very tight to turn..I mean Real Tight! So I contacted them and returned it, 

They re-sent a brand new Scope that is how the first was supposed to be.. But doing all that took a good few days and I needed a scope for my rifle fast so bought another one...So

I have for sale Hawke Vantage SF 3-12x44 Half Mildot Riflescope that has only been out of it's Box to check over and make sure All is Excellent!

Never been anywhere near a rifle and is As New from Manufactures

Cost with Returning the faulty scope was £200.00 😘

Selling for £160 posted One and Only Brand New Scope Price Reduction £150 Posted

Scope is Boxed with Everything and will be sent in the box it was returned to me DSCI0112.jpg.f019397367f79dc919454ec1424ef0cb.jpg

DSCI0113.jpg

Edited by lez

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ladyjack said:

Ok thanks

hello, that was my first scope on a 455 22 L/R, the 40mm front glass but changed to the 50 as i was shooting more evenings and night, you zero at 50 yards and use the 75/100/125, but i found it needs re adjusting on hold over, and past 60 yards the clarity is less clear, i now use a Hawke S/F  half mil dot