Camera/video

ladyjack

I've bought the cheap pen shaped cameras off ebay before, about 40 quid. Rubbish footage, carp battery life and useless sound. Bought dad a go pro hero 3 on offer for his bike and it's really good. So I bought a cheap go pro knock off which had amazing reviews and after watching youtube vids as a review bought one. That was complete junk as well. 

Buy a go pro. 

Is good can do slow mo and other bits of you good with computers . Pretty clear videos . My one a hero 4 but I think there a 7 out now that does even more and better image quality . Main thing is you need to have a recoil keeper otherwise the camera will shot back and forth with every shot . 

The best cam i have seen is the shot cam but very expensive. There a vid on you tube compairing both . 

4 hours ago, Idontknow said:

Is good can do slow mo and other bits of you good with computers . Pretty clear videos . My one a hero 4 but I think there a 7 out now that does even more and better image quality . Main thing is you need to have a recoil keeper otherwise the camera will shot back and forth with every shot . 

The best cam i have seen is the shot cam but very expensive. There a vid on you tube compairing both . 

I've seen shotkam looks good,iam thinking of getting one,I've seen Chinese copies but  I think shotkam will take some beating