FREE SHOTGUNS

nabbers

Sadly giving away 2 Cogswell and Harrison folding shotguns, one is 12G and the other is 20G both are decent gun  as I want the space in my cabinet and am minimising!  .    Not doing this on a first come first served basis as I had them advertised as cheap as £25 and there were no takers, so chances are, nobody really wants them, but everyone loves a freebie right?   So I'm going to use my discretion as to who gets them, maybe research your posting history make sure they go to a good home !     So rules of my giveaway are; First no money is involved hence being allowed to put them on this page,  second you will need a shotgun certificate,  Third Please PM  me with why you want one or both of these guns and what your intentions are.  If the laws weren't so strict, these would be hung on a beam for me to look at and take the odd pot shot with!   

4 minutes ago, nabbers said:

Keeping the single .410, but I have tried extensively to sell these and nobody wants them

I love mine although the 20 is very light, lighter than the 410, the 12 seems to be very balanced, I think someone is going to be very happy, very kind of you though,  good luck