Droppings

Farmboy91

15 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

It had crossed my mind but I didn't want to suggest it for fear of being branded a fool in the eyes of the PW massive....Β 

"in the land of the fools ...the man with 1 brain cell is king "

22 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Β 

images.jpeg

an air drop with a touch of senopods.............

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

No sensible member would even suggest that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

sadly closed season for them at the momentΒ 

although easier to kill with a big caliber well within the capacity of the faithful gat gun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Well I was thinking of putting a driven day on for it, gat guns only, with the fly squat attachment?Β 

56 minutes ago, ditchman said:

"in the land of the fools ...the man with 1 brain cell is king "

an air drop with a touch of senopods.............

Better to remain silent and thought of a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. πŸ˜‚Β 

Already spoilt that one haven't it πŸ˜‚Β 

24 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

With the addition of a grizzled Norfolk accent I think that would be perfect...

That should do it πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

now im sure there is a few master chefs on here with the decent recipe for cooking after the day πŸ€”

so roast or barbecueΒ 

marinade or hang

and red or white wine? Β 

8 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

That should do it πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

now im sure there is a few master chefs on here with the decent recipe for cooking after the day πŸ€”

so roast or barbecueΒ 

marinade or hang

and red or white wine? Β 

Again, I think we should leave that to our Norfolk-ite, especially after reading he's wine related exploits.Β 

Starting to believe he's the lynch pin that holds the PW world together.Β 

If your interested that much in feces I put some samples on for you all, we could start a competition.Β 

Β£50 to the winner if they can tell what I've had for dinner.Β 

Β 

Β 

But the one posted does look a bit like horse poo, and those socks need pulling up.Β 

10 minutes ago, marsh man said:

This is only a guess , would it be a Badger , we very rarely see one , let alone his droppingsΒ 

my god if that is a badger ...we need to be afraid.....very afraid........if thats the size of its bottom......you would need an 600 Express rifle to bring it down..:w00t:

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

my god if that is a badger ...we need to be afraid.....very afraid........if thats the size of its bottom......you would need an 600 Express rifle to bring it down..:w00t:

Yea but a male Badger is a boar and the female a Sow , now as you are off the Red diesel and paying attention , the Badger is related to the pig family and Wild Pig was suggested , anyhow , the chap with the small boot might be a tenant at the model village down the sea frontΒ :lol:

my god what have i been missing midst this alchoholic self induced haze i have been within.......

we have Badger scientists on PW now............i daresay there is a coarse at the UEA....Termial Rectal Velocities of Badger excrement......

see i told you...........you dont need red wine to talk ****e...:ernyha:

25 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Yea but a male Badger is a boar and the female a Sow , now as you are off the Red diesel and paying attention , the Badger is related to the pig family and Wild Pig was suggested , anyhow , the chap with the small boot might be a tenant at the model village down the sea frontΒ 

SorryΒ 

badger is a mustelid related to Β Stote and weaselΒ 

Β 

2 hours ago, Dougy said:

If your interested that much in feces I put some samples on for you all, we could start a competition.Β 

Β£50 to the winner if they can tell what I've had for dinner.Β 

Β 

Β 

But the one posted does look a bit like horse poo, and those socks need pulling up.Β 

if its got diced carrot it it ...you just know its north of the Wash..:lol:

45 minutes ago, Wb123 said:

Many years ago at a cub camp I went for a **** in the woods then a few hours later found thirty people stood around my stoolΒ discussing what kind of beastΒ did it. On that note I’m calling this a ditchy ****.Β 

boy ...let me tell you ole partner....if it were one of mine yer wudnt be a steppin over it...you would hav to walk around it...

and there would be a que to plant a flag on it...it would be the everest of east anglia

Edited by ditchman

10 hours ago, marsh man said:

Yea but a male Badger is a boar and the female a Sow , now as you are off the Red diesel and paying attention , the Badger is related to the pig family and Wild Pig was suggested , anyhow , the chap with the small boot might be a tenant at the model village down the sea frontΒ :lol:

I'll have you know its a normal sized boot thank you very much.Β 

9 hours ago, ditchman said:

boy ...let me tell you ole partner....if it were one of mine yer wudnt be a steppin over it...you would hav to walk around it...

and there would be a que to plant a flag on it...it would be the everest of east anglia

I'd be more upset that you didn't stop in for a tipple than you actually taking a dump on my perm πŸ˜‚Β 

38 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I can see the laces have been well kept , but as for the bootsΒ :lol:Β , anyhow , what is normal for you Suffolk boys ?:hmm:

I spent all my pocket money on cartridges, none left for the boot fund πŸ˜” πŸ˜‚Β 

In suffolk digits tend to stop at 5 per hand/foot....