webley vulcan

bunnybasher07

Hi ive had a webley vulcan for a while and im wondering how much it could be worth? its a .22 and is a short muzzle the stocks seen better days but a rough estimate on how much it is worth would help alot cheers, oh yeah im new to this so can some one tel me how to put a display pic on lol thanks alot,

LM

Hi ive had a webley vulcan for a while and im wondering how much it could be worth? its a .22 and is a short muzzle the stocks seen better days but a rough estimate on how much it is worth would help alot cheers, oh yeah im new to this so can some one tel me how to put a display pic on lol thanks alot,

LM

Is hard to say without seeing the condition but unfortunately its not going to be alot.

iv just started shooting seariouslly about three months ago and i got a second hand vulcan .22 with scope and carry bag from a mate for £30 coz he just wanted rid of it. :P

iv since seen good clean vulcans going for arund £80. :P

my shooting buddy just bought a webely exocet .22 and i dont see a difference in the quality. powers about the same too. about 11flbs for the vulcan and 12flbs for exocet. :P

if its under powered just get it serviced at your local gun smith.

personally i dont think ill ever sell my vulcan.

wouldnt mind an HW100K .177. :P

I have a Vulcan too and absolutely love it.

Its a KS model, a carbine sport in .22.

I only bought it as I needed some high mounts that it was wearing, but got the gun, mounts, silencer, scope, bag, pellets, and a nice bag that now holds my silenced hw80 for £70 posted to my door.

Its taken a few rabbits at decent ranges. It owes me nothing but I doubt i'll sell it.

Bunybasher, if you did want to sell it let me know please.

Personally I would say keep it.

Pete

th_webley.jpg[/img]

Hopefully my pic works, and if so thats my vulcan ks.

Im not sure what year or mk it is.

aye mate thats the same webly i have how much would you buy it for? it is in great condition and everything i have kept it nice and clean am just wundering :good: including silencer and a hawke scope cheers mate :(

my vulcan has a middle of the range 4*32 scope and no silencer. think its a mk 2 coz it looks slightly different to the pic thats posted.

and iv heard the mk3 has a stepped barrel?

iv hunted the net high and low and nothing seems to be able to tell me.

if anyone can tell whats what that would be ace.

i would want £100 :( :good:

• 6 months later...