Owen Jones

Rewulf

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it ever comes to court, I will watch proceedings with interest. The attackers made a direct line for Jones, who it appears got attacked from behind????? The description is quite clear on them having far right tendencies, but little else. A decent brief would have fun with his account.

The thing about this story is that the blokes followed him out of the pub. How long had they been there for? He says he dropped in for a last drink on the way home. If it was a pre-planned attack, did they guess he was going to do that and wait for him in the pub - which sounds very improbable - or did they pick up his trail somewhere along the way and follow him in? And if that's the case, why did they hang around waiting to do him over? 

Far more likely is that he got a bit too loud and chopsy and ****** off some punchy types. Let's face it, if you're unlucky, in most of Britain on a weekend night you can get into trouble just by catching the wrong person's eye. You don't even have to open your mouth.

My guess is that it was just one of those wrong place wrong time moments, and he's bigging it up for all he's worth to make political mileage from it.

2 hours ago, henry d said:

No, why?

I had a dog once who was conveniently deaf, but only when there was something he didn't want to hear!

6 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

The thing about this story is that the blokes followed him out of the pub. How long had they been there for? He says he dropped in for a last drink on the way home. If it was a pre-planned attack, did they guess he was going to do that and wait for him in the pub - which sounds very improbable - or did they pick up his trail somewhere along the way and follow him in? And if that's the case, why did they hang around waiting to do him over? 

Far more likely is that he got a bit too loud and chopsy and ****** off some punchy types. Let's face it, if you're unlucky, in most of Britain on a weekend night you can get into trouble just by catching the wrong person's eye. You don't even have to open your mouth.

My guess is that it was just one of those wrong place wrong time moments, and he's bigging it up for all he's worth to make political mileage from it.

Yep, that's a more plausible explanation! 

7 hours ago, Gordon R said:

If it ever comes to court, I will watch proceedings with interest. The attackers made a direct line for Jones, who it appears got attacked from behind????? The description is quite clear on them having far right tendencies, but little else. A decent brief would have fun with his account.

^^^^^ This. It looks a well dodgy account to me. 

9 hours ago, henry d said:

I still don't, and I am awaiting the OP to enlighten me as I don't wish to misunderstand them.

(Every day is, or every day's) 😉👨‍🏫

Losing it are you? having to resort to criticising typos in a hurried response......don't hold back, say what you really want to, all that pent up frustration is not good for you! 😉

Edited by panoma1
Typo...again!

33 minutes ago, henry d said:

I still don't, and I am awaiting the OP to enlighten me as I don't wish to misunderstand them.

(Every day is, or every day's) 😉👨‍🏫

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Gay, POC actor, who staged a racist attack, so he could get a pay rise. 

Got caught out when his black assailants {who he paid} testified against him. 

And he still got off with it! 

This ^^

Just now, JohnfromUK said:

Perhaps Diane Abbot witnessed it with her 3 eyes (or is that 5 if she has her glasses on)?  But I mustn't be discriminatory against spectacle wearers (4 eyes) even though I wear them myself.

:lol:

In other news , Jussie smollett , the gift that keeps on giving.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/08/18/jussie-smollett-is-baaaack-and-hes-contemplating-suing-the-city-of-chicago-n2551853?utm_campaign=inarticle&fbclid=IwAR01NqAl-0oaMDmtxU-b8P-k5Xc3xuiyMG6AVVuEkXkErdpiAI77Pi0lWpI

58 minutes ago, Diver One said:

Allegedly "attacked from behind" by someone who needs their nails cutting!   Some nasty scratches there

just putting 2+2 together

Beware Diver One, there maybe a joke in there somewhere? If so "holier than thou" henry will soon pipe up to berate you! Or is that reserved just for me? :whistling:......... you know who I mean! He of the immaculate grammar, spelling and punctuation! 😎 lol!

Sorry folks I just couldn't resist it! 😇

Edited by panoma1