Owen Jones

Rewulf

At that time of the night in pretty much every town and city in the UK, anyone could expect trouble. The streets aren't safe, haven't been for donkeys years. He is one of many who were involved in scraps last weekend - why should his make the headlines? His militancy will get him onto far worse situations I'm sure. Last time he was on Question Time I was incandescent over his opinions. Should him and his mum and dad (JC & DA) ever get power, I confidently predict outright civil disobedience and riots. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to look him up - still not sure who he is. But all I can say is he must be one tough lad be attacked, taken down and have them kicking his head and body then walk away with only a black eye. I was once waylaid by a pair of footpads in Southampton and received a kicking resulting in a hospital stay. Can’t say if they were right wing or not; the face of violence always looks pretty apolitical to me.

41 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Had to look him up - still not sure who he is. But all I can say is he must be one tough lad be attacked, taken down and have them kicking his head and body then walk away with only a black eye. I was once waylaid by a pair of footpads in Southampton and received a kicking resulting in a hospital stay. Can’t say if they were right wing or not; the face of violence always looks pretty apolitical to me.

Poor Owen does have a strange effect on people, a couple of minutes listening to his snarly lefty rhetoric, and even the most mild mannered individual would want to give him a few digs. 

No doubt the make up will wash off his eye, and the carpet burn shouldn't trouble him for too long. 

I'm surprised his foster father hasn't organised him police protection or a bodyguard yet, but the biggest issue is who's paying for the windows that got broken.. By his high pitched squealing when he threw himself on the floor 😫

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Scully said:

I’m really rather tired of being told how I should act, think and feel by those who have a platform from which to spout their resentment. 

Have you noticed , thats all they seem to do ?

Nothing constructive seems to utter from their mouths.
They talk about the 'hate' from the 'far right' which is anything that they dont agree with, but the hate that comes from their rhetoric ?
Jones has made a living from spouting about how terrible it is to live as a far left, gay man in a land of tory 'austerity'
His face is constantly screwed up in the grimace of his 'struggle'
Yet he claims to represent the common man on the street ?
How can he when he seems to hate them all ?

27 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Have you noticed , thats all they seem to do ?

Nothing constructive seems to utter from their mouths.
They talk about the 'hate' from the 'far right' which is anything that they dont agree with, but the hate that comes from their rhetoric ?
Jones has made a living from spouting about how terrible it is to live as a far left, gay man in a land of tory 'austerity'
His face is constantly screwed up in the grimace of his 'struggle'
Yet he claims to represent the common man on the street ?
How can he when he seems to hate them all ?

Not only all the above, but poor downtrodden Owen is a millionaire. I haven't a problem with people making money and being successful from honest graft. But how has little Owen accrued his vast wealth (top 3% of the country)? Down't pit? Out on a trawler? Invented something useful? No. By being a grievance monger, talking head 'Champion of the Downtrodden Working Class' TM. Something he has no first hand knowledge of whatsoever, and who if he encountered it outside of a carefully stage managed photo op, would probably wet himself and go running home to mummy. 

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Do you have a link? All I could find was a guesstimate from Guido for about £1/2M but it was a top end guess.

Can't find a link off hand but I remember reading the advance for his book was £250k and his London home valued at upwards of £500k. (all sounding a bit daily mail I know) I will do some more research and post what I can find. 

On 19/08/2019 at 17:00, Rewulf said:

Poor Owen does have a strange effect on people, a couple of minutes listening to his snarly lefty rhetoric, and even the most mild mannered individual would want to give him a few digs. 

No doubt the make up will wash off his eye, and the carpet burn shouldn't trouble him for too long. 

I'm surprised his foster father hasn't organised him police protection or a bodyguard yet, but the biggest issue is who's paying for the windows that got broken.. By his high pitched squealing when he threw himself on the floor 😫

😂🤣👍