Free .22rf Rifle

chippy18

Not sure if posting in right place so hopefully if wrong a mod can move for me. 

I have a Puma .22 rf that I need out of my cabinet so if there are any members who are just getting in to rifles and would like it it’s free. 

Want it to go to someone who has maybe just got there FAC and in need. 

Obviously whoever says yes has to have a slot for rifle and moderator and I also have about 200 rounds if available room on your limits. 

It’s not in bad condition and comes with rings. 

As it’s free if it’s wanted you would have to come get it from me. Hastings area. 

Cheers

B157BA66-7A4C-401A-8750-6D4A309EBC16.jpeg

Edited by chippy18

We

7 minutes ago, K3vvk said:

Great offer! I would bite your hand off if you were in Scotland as just got my FAC for a .22

Someone is going to get a great gift.

Well as the gun is probably worth about £150 to £175 would it be feasible to do an RFD transfer and cover all the costs ? don`t forget there is a moderator included so it will also need to be on your ticket.

2 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

We

Well as the gun is probably worth about £150 to £175 would it be feasible to do an RFD transfer and cover all the costs ? don`t forget there is a moderator included so it will also need to be on your ticket.

I would rfd if that was an option.

As everyone knows there is quite an expense when starting out and generous offers like this dont come round often.