Springadors

lurcherboy

Posting this for a friend if your interested PM me your number and I will pass it on.

Sire: Parkbeck Ixorer field trial championDam: Shalloakwest Hollie In her last 5 generations she has 32 field trial winnners and champions.

The pups will be ready for new homes 2nd week of Oct ...they will be £275 to £300 and they are based in East Kent.

No first time owners and working homes only gentlemen.

Picture is the Dam

LB

I'd be interested to see what they look like.......It seem to be the 'in' thing to have a ladradoodle......sprocker spaniel...or some some other unusual croos breed......

Are these just accidental matings giving a fashionable name so they can be sold ..................or are they recognised breeds........dlberately bred??

please excuse my ignorance here........... :P

Love Springadors, saw some working a little while back at a Game Fair...have to be careful that you get the best of both rather then the worst of both!! :P But worked great, lovely temperament and good looking dogs :P

Unfortunately not after another dog just yet!

I'd be interested to see what they look like.......It seem to be the 'in' thing to have a ladradoodle......sprocker spaniel...or some some other unusual croos breed......

Are these just accidental matings giving a fashionable name so they can be sold ..................or are they recognised breeds........dlberately bred??

please excuse my ignorance here........... :P

It's a type of dog Paul rather than a reconised breed, like lurchers, and they were bred intentionally.

LB

Lovely dogs I've got one, but it's not a fancy pedigree one. There was a mistake in the back of the beaters wagon one evening :P

She's got slightly longer legs, a curly(ish) coat. You can tell instantly there's some spaniel in her. She's got longer ears although they are Lab shaped and a spaniel shape mouth. People notice straight away. Mine also has that springer sleekness to her body.

All black with a small white bib. In bright sunlight you can see liver in her colourings. I don't suppose you can in a proper pedigree.

Great temperament with a bit of springer madness thrown in for good measure :P

see if you can tell http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z46/Jonsey01/boat.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z46/Jonsey01/PICT2999.jpg

I suppose it must make a difference whether the dam or sire is either a lab or a springer.

I met a guy in Dorset last year who had one which looked like a springer but had longer legs like a lab.

• 2 years later...