Bouncers, magent and flapper all at the same time?

zipdog

I initially started of with just a magnet however after a few years I got tired of carrying a battery and have been using Bouncers nearly exclusively. Then my bouncers disappeared from my shed and instead of going back to the magnet I dug an old flapper out and have been using that for a few months. Anyway whilst pottering in the garden the other day what did I see holding some plants up. Yes my bouncers 😂, turns out the gardener thought that's what they were for 🙄.

Anyway, now I have all my kit back and some stubbles to shoot over would it be great to have a magnet going, the flapper on a timer and three bouncers along with shells on the ground. Or would all this be too much and actually deter pigeons?

Thanks 

Zipdog

I think there's laws about locking up gardeners. 

I've used a flapper and rotary a few times and it worked out with the flapper in front of the hide and the rotary upwind. They tended to try and land near the flapper. Don't like carrying 2 batteries about though, even small ones. Never had much luck with bouncers but that's probably me using them wrong.