gone blind

dodgy dave

i was watching  the telly last night about half past eight and i must of dropped off i woke about 9 and i thought i had gone blind i was in complete darkness  i even tried to pull my eye lids up  but no good they were up just about  to call grandma to tell her to call the doctor and a car went passed and i saw  his lights what a relief has anybody else done that 

3 hours ago, dodgy dave said:

i was watching  the telly last night about half past eight and i must of dropped off i woke about 9 and i thought i had gone blind i was in complete darkness  i even tried to pull my eye lids up  but no good they were up just about  to call grandma to tell her to call the doctor and a car went passed and i saw  his lights what a relief has anybody else done that 

Next time you're eerr watching the telly , wear boxing gloves.

25 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

you mucky lot i said i was pulling my eye lids up i now know what you lot get up too in yer pigeon hides shocked at you ditchman

dont blame me .....its all em others.................they are the ones that taught me everything i know..........that Bala is a bit strange...he is always at it...yew gotta watch him you know:lol: