Decoying kit

JTaylor91

A1 decoys has a Ebay auction on at the moment for ex display decoys lot of pigeon stuff on when I had checked the link earlier it was at £8.50 current bid for a mixed bag of there decoys flappers , bouncers & full bodied might be worth having a look at there social media pages or website page for a sale link 👍

Hi I have some gear, 

20 full body decoys 24 shell, a couple of cheap nets, set of hide poles and a decoy bag which can be carried like a ruck sack. They are used but will help you to get started 

I do not want payment but a reasonable, donation to the young policeman who was killed, Andrew Harper Pm for email for  pictures as they will not down load 

74DA544B-0416-49A7-ADE2-CAB3D0392E9E.jpeg

Edited by alan123shooting
Add picture

7 hours ago, alan123shooting said:

Hi I have some gear, 

20 full body decoys 24 shell, a couple of cheap nets, set of hide poles and a decoy bag which can be carried like a ruck sack. They are used but will help you to get started 

I do not want payment but a reasonable, donation to the young policeman who was killed, Andrew Harper Pm for email for  pictures as they will not down load 

You have a PM

On 24 August 2019 at 10:50, alan123shooting said:

Hi I have some gear, 

That is a most generous offer and for a very worthwhile cause. 

There really are some good folk on PW.

Very well done Alan123.

OB