Tractor powered hydraulic log splitter

Walker570

I am considering selling my trailer mounted hydraulic log splitter.  It will split logs 30 inches long and has a splitting head which splits into four sections.  I have been running it off my Kubota 7001 hydraulics with some succes but it would enjoy better hydraulic capacity. It would be legally towable with a trailer light bar and has a bracket to fix such.  I will have photos in a couple of days with it working.  It has facility for a seat for the operator whilst someone feeds logs into place on the bed and also has an extension which allows splitting of shorter logs to save long travel on the ram.

I am putting it on here first off before generally advertising in case a PW member is looking for such a machine.  I am looking for £500 and will deliver within a 30 mile radius of my home for that price.

PM me if interested and will haggle but that may not include delivery.

As promised, photos of the splitter.   The section leaning against the beam is the extension which bolts on and allows you to split shorter logs without the ram returning all the way back.

The lever sticking up is the operating lever and is set so that the seat(not shown) which drops on the angle iron to the right is just right for an operator to sit there whilst another feeds the logs.  The oil return pipe may need a fitting for your tractor as may the feed according to your system.  The ram and beam are well above any spec you might need but at the time that was what was available. The beam I actually purchased from a member on here from Nottingham.  As said easily towed or easily pushed onto a flat bed trailer for transit.

All the hydraulics fitted by a Pro Fitter....Just Hoses, local to me.

The rifle gives some idea of the size.

006.jpg

007.jpg