Landrover 90 for sale

ditchman

am putting my landrover up for sale..........

its F Reg 90 Turbo-desiel 2 door....(and rear door) County.....Rear seats stripped out 'cept one

This is my daily drive...and i mean everyday....engine sweet  and gearbox..........its had a shed load of stuff done to it and runs really nice and quite....it has a intermittent noise from underneath...but i have got to the stage where im not doing anymore...

The Landrover comes with a complete spare  2".5 litre engine....it is dissassembled on the wheely bench.......the whole engine has been refurbished....rebuilt injector pump ...head ....bored out bl;ock  new pistons...2 sets  ...rebuilt con-rods...new radiator........injectors ...the list goes on

the chassis is near mint condition and 95% of the chassis still has the original paint on it..........

for the whole lot Landrover and all the bits spares ...engine....i will not split .........all goes for 

£4900..........................

i can put up a shed load of pics if anyone is interested.....

ditchy........

EDIT..........there are no oil leaks............PM me if you are interested..

Edited by ditchman

31 minutes ago, ditchman said:

am putting my landrover up for sale..........

its F Reg 90 Turbo-desiel 2 door....(and rear door) County.....Rear seats stripped out 'cept one

This is my daily drive...and i mean everyday....engine sweet  and gearbox..........its had a shed load of stuff done to it and runs really nice and quite....it has a intermittent noise from underneath...but i have got to the stage where im not doing anymore...

The Landrover comes with a complete spare  2".5 litre engine....it is dissassembled on the wheely bench.......the whole engine has been refurbished....rebuilt injector pump ...head ....bored out bl;ock  new pistons...2 sets  ...rebuilt con-rods...new radiator........injectors ...the list goes on

the chassis is near mint condition and 95% of the chassis still has the original paint on it..........

for the whole lot Landrover and all the bits spares ...engine....i will not split .........all goes for 

£4900..........................

i can put up a shed load of pics if anyone is interested.....

ditchy........

EDIT..........there are no oil leaks............PM me if you are interested..

Yep defo need photos, see if you can out do Viking 🤔

6 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Hell i have fitted a few of those fuel pumps in the past

i bought that el cheapo fuel pump to get the spare engine running.....the fuel pump i have on the 90 is a Delhi one made under liecence in Turkey....the pressure is more consistant and it can be rebuilt....you just get the kit ...(diaphram and 2 one way valves).........i like the extra pressure as it feeds the primary vane pump on the injector pump much better...and it dosnt make a clicking noise like the cheap pumps do now...

Just now, Whitebridges said:

A thing of beauty, seen it in the flesh several times. It's been loved and cared for. 

Good luck with the sale Ditch. :good: 

cheers nige :good:.................this is going to be a "wharts and all" sale...........it is priced lowish as it is not a perfect example........and if it goes to a pigeonwatch chap or chapess....then it goes as sold as seen...and must remember it is a landrover and they need maintenace..........i dont want to get a bad reputation as some rip off merchant...:lol:

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

cheers nige :good:.................this is going to be a "wharts and all" sale...........it is priced lowish as it is not a perfect example........and if it goes to a pigeonwatch chap or chapess....then it goes as sold as seen...and must remember it is a landrover and they need maintenace..........i dont want to get a bad reputation as some rip off merchant...

It’ll make a super vehicle for the right person who has the right set of mechanical skills and knows landies maybe. I’m sure it will sell fast, all the best.