Buffalo River Black Diamond Cabinet

Epic Fail

So i had originally ordered a Lokaway LOK4DK from my local RFD in June for July delivery from GMK

July went, August went & no sign of it on the ship from china. Turns out GMK cant get any from the factory until the end of the year so another cabinet is in order 

Does anyone have any experience with the Black diamond range from Buffalo river ? specifically the 18 gun

https://www.winterfieldsafes.co.uk/buffalo-river-black-diamond-line-18-gun-cabinet.html

Struggling to find any photos / videos or info other than stock images and the odd image of a 24 gun cab from the US 

I have the 10 gun version which I bought around 4 years ago. They no longer make spares for the lock assembly etc for mine - they changed the spec slightly not long after I bought mine, so I’ve had to resort to using the key as the solenoid doesn’t release using the keypad. Good cabinet, but I feel I’ve been let down by their aftercare 

18 minutes ago, Mutiny said:

I have the 10 gun version which I bought around 4 years ago. They no longer make spares for the lock assembly etc for mine - they changed the spec slightly not long after I bought mine, so I’ve had to resort to using the key as the solenoid doesn’t release using the keypad. Good cabinet, but I feel I’ve been let down by their aftercare 

That sucks... proprietary locks 

This is the main reason I was looking at lokaway as they use industry standard locks 

15 hours ago, Mutiny said:

do you have any decent photos of this? the ones online are all stock images so really hard to judge the quality 

7 minutes ago, Mutiny said:

Maybe I’m wrong and it isn’t the black diamond version then - I’ll get a couple of pictures posted in a bit 

43DB9E4F-F60D-41CB-8485-213B673AFCB6.jpeg

DEA5B472-3BF3-4F13-8ADB-12739CE6EA61.jpeg

Thanks for these! That is the black diamond range 

Some of the descriptions say it only has a shelf at the top but some say it has a small lockable compartment

Other than the lock breaking, how does the rest of the quality seem ?