what else do I need ?.

kevinclarke2015

Your shooting in your back garden from your other post, and if that's still the case, forget the sling, forget the bipod, and rangefinder, get some rifle rest bags the kind you fill with rice or cat litter. Mine cost a fiver from China and they are very thick and won't pull apart easy. Use em to get a dead steady zero, them take them away and have a bit of fun hitting those targets free hand or rested. 

Even in your back garden i would consider insurance, some can be had for pounds a month. 

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Chaz25 said:

large pellet catcher for garden plinking?

I took a 4x8 sheet of mild steel and leaned it down at a angle.  I own the woods behind me but I refuse to fire bullets through woods even though it’s 2 miles until the next house.  I know kids play back there sometimes as I hear dirt bikes and ATVs.  We shoot 22lr and handguns.  From the porch.  But when we shoot rifle the wife makes us walk about 500 yards into the woods so not the rattle her windows.  We piled up some dirt in the woods.  So dirt or a piece of steel angled down will work and is pretty cheap.  

It’s literally just steel leaning on tires. 

F25BF07F-8FAE-4C7B-BCBC-8A9F6A8D7665.jpeg