My range just got a little cooler.

I got a couple steel target gongs behind my house and I love shooting them.  Something rewarding about that ding from a few hundred yards.  On the back corner of the farm I bought there is a awesome gully.  It’s huge.  So I’m going to build a 200 yard run and gun course for my friends and I.  With 180 degree target transitions it should be pretty cool. Just ordered 5 regulation silhouette targets and a mess of 8in gong to make it happen. I got a coupon from a local Sportsman store so I’m grabbing to 12v wobble clay throwers for the clay range these weekend.   The shooting complex is coming together.  Super excited.   I’m hoping it doesn’t ruin the hunting on the property.  I think with the food spots the wildlife won’t be run off.  

A1116557-8D8C-4F9B-BE56-E324D5C80F33.png

3 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Ain't you worried about people nicking them when you are not there? 

I mean I guess anything is possible.  But this land is firmly in conservative country.  Like where I live we don’t lock doors or worry.  Now 20 miles away in the liberal city of Charlotte they will steel you blind.  

My cousin ordered as many targets as I did so we are going to have a professional looking training facility.