D rail....anyone tried it?

Scully

On 21/09/2019 at 16:47, Scully said:

Mate and me spent an enjoyable hour or two at Crabtree this morning. He wanted to try out new set up with his Miroku, and me the D-rail

First time I’ve been on the layout to the left of the gulley, and have to admit there were some quite testing targets thrown, but really enjoyed it. Nothing conclusive to report regarding the rail as it’s still early days, but even with 3/4 and full I was quite happy with my shooting. May open them up a tad; mate thinks they’re far too tight and I have to admit he’s probably right; I just enjoy ‘dust’! 🙂

Have never seen Crabtree as busy as it was today; struggled to get parked. 

Good to know it's busy, its a cracking ground and always superb targets. from Auntie.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Coming back to this thread because I bought a little semi auto, took it out for a round and had hellish trouble with it. Coach pointed out the bright orange thingy on the top. I don't know if it's a D-rail or a clone but it was HORRID. I'm strongly right eye dominant and this activated my left eye, gave me double vision and a headache and made me miss everything. And that was in five pairs on the first stand! Currently it's taped over but I'll be getting rid of it when I get a second. It was such a relief when it was gone.

8 hours ago, ehb102 said:

Coming back to this thread because I bought a little semi auto, took it out for a round and had hellish trouble with it. Coach pointed out the bright orange thingy on the top. I don't know if it's a D-rail or a clone but it was HORRID. I'm strongly right eye dominant and this activated my left eye, gave me double vision and a headache and made me miss everything. And that was in five pairs on the first stand! Currently it's taped over but I'll be getting rid of it when I get a second. It was such a relief when it was gone.

Bring it round, let's have a look!:rolleyes: