Shooting pigeons on cultivated rape

JMsTV

Had a drive around on Saturday to see if there was anything worth shooting at ,but with the heat of this weekend I didn't see anything that I thought would be worth setting up so called it defeat and went to watch my mate play cricket near to where I live .While watching one of the most boring sports known to man 😂 I noticed a steady flight line flying over the cricket green and to a spot where there is a load of fields .Sunday I took the dog out for a walk and found where they was heading and it turned out to be a field I could shoot but was going out later so couldn't shoot - Monday afternoon it was time ,the only problem was a wheat field had been cut nearby and the pigeons was going wild for it ,we managed to pick a bag of 70 ,would of picked more but didn't have the dog as it was for to hot to have her out 

Another good video mate, thanks for posting. Recognise that skyline, contracted on the power station for the last 18 years there is a copse in the middle of the car parks next to the reception centre that is a winter roost, seen upwards of 500 using it.

2 hours ago, Big Al said:

I enjoyed that. Great shooting too.  

Can I ask how you made your intro / title sequence at the beginning? I've been trying to find out to do one for my clips but I don't know what to use.

Cheers 

I typed into youtube how to add a thumbnail then it shows you through the steps 👍

2 hours ago, mrpip said:

Another good video mate, thanks for posting. Recognise that skyline, contracted on the power station for the last 18 years there is a copse in the middle of the car parks next to the reception centre that is a winter roost, seen upwards of 500 using it.

I'm not surprised its a fair old size 

18 hours ago, mossy835 said:

another good video.and nice shooting you have a lot of pigeons where you are.

Had an exceptional year this year , although this is probably the worst year I have had on stubbles ,most farms seem to be ploughing the fields in 2 days after its been cut