Sign in to follow this  
ditchman

"BYE BYE LANDROVER"................

Well.................ive had her for 12 years......used everyday and has never broke down on me....she has carried all my lovely dogs ...thousands of pheasants and partridges and a few pigeons :lol:

and im just starting to get a bit emotional now..............

BUT..............its going to a similar home and will be out foxing and deer shooting...(she would like a change)

she runs like a dream now ..smooth as silk........i will be replacing her with a Japanese car ...but next year i will be getting something a little special....and not what any of you think :hmm:

so we will leave that for the future.............i hope you all enjoyed the abusive ...landy threads.....

gave her a clean for her new owner..:cool1:

Ditchman

landrover 001tn_.JPG

landrover 002tn_.JPG

landrover 003tn_.JPG

landrover 004tn_.JPG

landrover 005tn_.JPG

Posted (edited)

Surrender gracefully the things of youth 😊

I'm sure it’ll serve the new owner well

all the best in your new motor 

did anyone mention that the manual is written in Japanese 😂😂 

a dump truck ? 

G wagon? 

Unimog? 

Edited by Old farrier

10 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Be strong big man!:good:

Looking forward to the NEW "BEAST"

SSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............:whistling:

well i hope your not green with envy now 😁  get a jeep cherokee liberty great motors i love mine even though its a 3.7l auto v6

1559227205459.jpg

31 minutes ago, la bala said:

That has got to be the cleanest Land Rover engine on the planet:good:

its almost immoral .........:lol:

some parting words of comfort from JDog would not come amiss.............(he's good with that sort of thing)

12 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its almost immoral .........

some parting words of comfort from JDog would not come amiss.............(he's good with that sort of thing)

Well Ditchy you did us proud with your engine rebuild thread and I was pleased to be there when you fired it up. One of the best threads on the forum.

Your Land rover has meant a lot to you and I know you will very sad to see it go. If I was anywhere near Norfolk I would come and see you.

Onwards and upwards. 

18 minutes ago, JDog said:

Well Ditchy you did us proud with your engine rebuild thread and I was pleased to be there when you fired it up. One of the best threads on the forum.

Your Land rover has meant a lot to you and I know you will very sad to see it go. If I was anywhere near Norfolk I would come and see you.

Onwards and upwards. 

absoulutly.........:good:

ditchman. Rest assured she is going to a good home and will be well looked after. I think she'll like it on the Somerset levels as well as on top of the Mendips. And if she is as quiet as you say I may try and run the foxes over if I can drive up behind them 😂. After our chat I decided she will be my out and out shooting wagon , especially with the detachable sunroof Atb see you on Sunday.

17 minutes ago, tonker said:

ditchman. Rest assured she is going to a good home and will be well looked after. I think she'll like it on the Somerset levels as well as on top of the Mendips. And if she is as quiet as you say I may try and run the foxes over if I can drive up behind them 😂. After our chat I decided she will be my out and out shooting wagon , especially with the detachable sunroof Atb see you on Sunday.

It’s spent it’s life in Norfolk this landy has never seen a hill never mind gone up one 😂😂😂

15 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

It’s spent it’s life in Norfolk this landy has never seen a hill never mind gone up one 😂😂😂

wash yer mouff out boi.........:big_boss:

36 minutes ago, tonker said:

gud ole boi...:good: ..

52 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

True (OF) - but it's never been run on Scrumpy before either.

:yahoo:

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

Yes, there is. There's an overpass on the outskirts of Kings Lynn.:yay:

Some lucky bloke is getting a real nice motor. Lots of time, elbow grease and knowhow in that there machine.

6 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

:yahoo:

Yes, there is. There's an overpass on the outskirts of Kings Lynn.:yay:

Some lucky bloke is getting a real nice motor. Lots of time, elbow grease and knowhow in that there machine.

It’s a humpback bridge not bigger than a mole hill 

only jeoulos really 

your local garage could do with a bloke like you , I hope you don't have nightmares tonight , the green goddess  as gone to a good home, if not she knows her way home , sob sob.

33 minutes ago, Zapp said:

Someone got themselves an absolute bargain there.

Your probably right there, I doubt there are many Landrovers being used properly that look as clean as she does.

im having bereavement councilling...:lol:

no seriously its gone to a place to be used , much as i have used it.....the new owner drove it back to my house and didnt clonk the tranmission once...so im well p-leased to where its going...and he and his mate cleared the shed.............all landy stuff gone...........time to turn a new page in mt chapter....

just wait until next year.............you will all be saying..."that muppet is at at again"...:lol:

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im having bereavement councilling...

no seriously its gone to a place to be used , much as i have used it.....the new owner drove it back to my house and didnt clonk the tranmission once...so im well p-leased to where its going...and he and his mate cleared the shed.............all landy stuff gone...........time to turn a new page in mt chapter....

just wait until next year.............you will all be saying..."that muppet is at at again"...

What do you mean next year before we say it, it’ll be sooner than that 🤫