A1 Decoys

peejay

purchased a large carry all off these guys last December. noticed the stitching coming away on the seam last week, so contacted them through this site, they asked me to foreward a pic to confirm .. new bag sent out immediatley, no hassle or agro.. many thanks to these guys, good service...

33 minutes ago, peejay said:

purchased a large carry all off these guys last December. noticed the stitching coming away on the seam last week, so contacted them through this site, they asked me to foreward a pic to confirm .. new bag sent out immediatley, no hassle or agro.. many thanks to these guys, good service...

Sounds like the normal high standards from @A1Decoy there team are fantastic. 

Glad you received the new bag @peejay and thank you for your kind words guys. :good:

We do try our best with customer service, so any problems do message us and we'll do our best to sort it. 

If anyone fancies leaving us a review, please do on the link here as we are trying to update it with more recent reviews.

Thanks!

Aimee @ A1

• 1 month later...

I would also like to endorse the excellent service from A1 Decoys.

I purchased a Commander seat a few months ago which developed a very minor fault, which was recently reported to Aimee at AI. 

A replacement part was sent immediately without question and has been received today.

So many thanks Aimee and A1 Decoys for your superb service once again.

Old Boggy

On 03/09/2019 at 13:27, zipdog said:

Up until last week I had never used A1 decoys. Was very pleased with them, quick competitive on price and good quality.

Thanks zipdog, if you need anything else don't hesitate to message us. 

On 08/10/2019 at 11:02, Old Boggy said:

I would also like to endorse the excellent service from A1 Decoys.

I purchased a Commander seat a few months ago which developed a very minor fault, which was recently reported to Aimee at AI. 

A replacement part was sent immediately without question and has been received today.

So many thanks Aimee and A1 Decoys for your superb service once again.

Old Boggy

Glad you received the part Old Boggy, apologies for the slight delay at first but glad its now all sorted. Any more issues do email or message us on here. :good:

Aimee @ A1

3 hours ago, A1Decoy said:

Thanks zipdog, if you need anything else don't hesitate to message us. 

Glad you received the part Old Boggy, apologies for the slight delay at first but glad its now all sorted. Any more issues do email or message us on here. :good:

Aimee @ A1

I would like to point out that the slight delay that Aimee mentioned is me getting their email address wrong. No delay whatsoever by A1 Decoys.

OB