Someone’s having a good day

Jacko3275

If you can’t find the pigeons thats cos there all in Cleethorpes 730 this morning woke to the sound of a shotgun going off not so far away from the caravan and  for the first hour must have heard 20 to 30 shots mostly singles ( at a guess a kill first shot)  and there still going off now just not as often ...I crave a day like that

Edited by Jacko3275

5 hours ago, Jacko3275 said:

If you can’t find the pigeons thats cos there all in Cleethorpes 730 this morning woke to the sound of a shotgun going off not so far away from the caravan and  for the first hour must have heard 20 to 30 shots mostly singles ( at a guess a kill first shot)  and there still going off now just not as often ...I crave a day like that

If it wasn't that far away , why not wander down and have a look and if they were after pigeons you might get a few tips on how they are decoying , that's the only sure way to find out what the banging is .

I would have ... had the gun with me but I don’t know the etiquette when it comes to someone’s perms.. ?

28 minutes ago, marsh man said:

If it wasn't that far away , why not wander down and have a look and if they were after pigeons you might get a few tips on how they are decoying , that's the only sure way to find out what the banging is .

9 hours ago, Jacko3275 said:

I would have ... had the gun with me but I don’t know the etiquette when it comes to someone’s perms.. ?

No need to take your gun , just take a pair of binoculars and weigh up the situation , you might even get a chance to talk to the person who is shooting and that alone could open a few doors .