Wee pup coming along well 😍😍

bigbird

So chuffed with my pup, because she’s always been a tad wayward and with quite an old fashioned β€˜hard’ head I’m trying a different tack with her.

Ordinarily I would never do any stop whistle with a pup this age (6 months) but I’m trying to get it in earlier with this one otherwise it’s going to be a harder job than it really needs to be..... Time will tell if I’ve done the right thing!

Β 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158161562208538&id=694003537&ref=bookmarks

Edited by bigbird

3 minutes ago, B725 said:

Is she bred from your dog's?Β 

Not this one....

Completely different lines which is lovely to have, we are erring towards Edwardiana lines now if and when we breed, just had superb pups out of Turbo to a dog we bred which is Edwardiana on his paternal side, so far it seems the perfect mix, repeat mating in a couple of years hopefully, just seeing how they turn out but so far they seem the complete package 🀞🀞

Stan still doing well?! 😍

Little StanΒ  is still doing good, been doing a bit of retrieving work as the first day of the season he will have the whole day picking up. I'm hoping he will just do it seamlessly as he does beating, peg dog or in a pigeon hide, I will be more nervous than him. If Laura sees any picture's of the pup's it will start her off wanting one.Β 

4 minutes ago, malmick said:

She's lovely.Β Just played that so Rufus could hear, he went bolt upright at the whistle and cocked his head at your voice. Seems like it's not just elephants that never forget!

OMG!!! How is he?!? It’s my trademark girlie voice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Those pups are bold as anything Alison wish mine had a bit of that in him lol Β 

Be fully trained ready for next season? Β 

Tests next year, hopefully get her shot over a fair bit early next season then who knows...!

It takes as long as it takes though, no rush πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Will be running onΒ a couple of cockers too so won’t feel like I have to pile the pressure on her πŸ˜‚

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Tests next year, hopefully get her shot over a fair bit early next season then who knows...!

It takes as long as it takes though, no rush πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Will be running onΒ a couple of cockers too so won’t feel like I have to pile the pressure on her πŸ˜‚

How's that cocker pup you picked up? :)Β