CCTV

del.gue

Ok...im looking to upgrade my domestic security. Already got a cctc camera and hard drive (samsung). Its not the best camera so i want to upgrade.

I need 4 cameras and hard drive. No issue with power so the cameras can be hard wired. Night vision required.

Any recommendations??

TIA

From my other thread you will know this is at the forefront in the Jaymo household.

Were wireless here and sighting issues mean the IR is being reflected and high up mounting has had a detrimental effect on the performance—- now adjusted and ‘sorted’

But you wish for wireless- our French place has Hikvision POE all round and the day/night is fantastic.  The cams also have onboard storage too so if your hdd goes down there is still the footage 

Audio triggering is also a good option

1 hour ago, del.gue said:

Ok...im looking to upgrade my domestic security. Already got a cctc camera and hard drive (samsung). Its not the best camera so i want to upgrade.

I need 4 cameras and hard drive. No issue with power so the cameras can be hard wired. Night vision required.

Any recommendations??

TIA

My m8 bought from aldi or lidl, very clear & can view in his phone from abroad