BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blair should be hung for treason ,he caused the death of hundreds  British troops and the deaths of innocent Iraqi citizens with his lies about weapons  of mass destruction ! 

Boris is a better bet than Corbyn    just  look at his past  bedfellows IRA,  Khan , Diane Abbott ,  ***

26 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

Blair should be hung for treason ,he caused the death of hundreds  British troops and the deaths of innocent Iraqi citizens with his lies about weapons  of mass destruction ! 

Boris is a better bet than Corbyn    just  look at his past  bedfellows IRA,  Khan , Diane Abbott ,  ***

You forgot his buddies at  Hamas and Hezbollah

30 minutes ago, derbyduck said:

We could always start a epetition. Just a thought. 🙂

Listened to the speech, simple to the point, as said he grows on me by the day. Originally I thought he was the best of a pretty bad lot, but I think he might just come good. My one worry is the same as Farage ....does he really mean to do it and not sell out to part of Mays 'Treaty' minus the backstop.  We will see, but very interesting times.

I caught most of it on the radio, sounds like he's laying down the gauntlet to me, back me or else its a GE, which I think would be stay or leave Tories v Labour.

meanwhile Corbyn was in Salford saying he wants a GE??

It's gonna get messy.

Go on Boris stick it to them.

What on earth is this kipper prattling on about. All this carp re schools and police is a mere distraction from the job in hand.

Progress 🙂 where on what????? Next will be either crash out or GE with even more division. 

Lets come together and get it done says the kipper 👍.  All up for that so lets do it. Sorry I forgot they don't know how to do that. There is no mechanism with our political system to achieve workable compromise. 

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

I caught most of it on the radio, sounds like he's laying down the gauntlet to me, back me or else its a GE, which I think would be stay or leave Tories v Labour.

meanwhile Corbyn was in Salford saying he wants a GE??

It's gonna get messy.

Go on Boris stick it to them.

I think the "stay tories" would lose the whip and be de-selected.

Edited by wyn

1 hour ago, oowee said:

What on earth is this kipper prattling on about. All this carp re schools and police is a mere distraction from the job in hand.

Progress 🙂 where on what????? Next will be either crash out or GE with even more division. 

Lets come together and get it done says the kipper 👍.  All up for that so lets do it. Sorry I forgot they don't know how to do that. There is no mechanism with our political system to achieve workable compromise. 

He has stated what he will do as pm including getting the referendum result sorted, hense why he said the queen's speech had to happen. 

I know you'll disagree though :lol:

Boris is playing hardball...saying to his Tory MP's "back me, if you don't and the remainers win I'll call a General Election" and threatening those who don't back him will be deselected and prevented from standing for the Tory party at the General Election!

Quite right too!

Edited by panoma1

2 hours ago, derbyduck said:

he doesn't look like he is losing much sleep about it does he? 

I despise that man more than mere words can express. I only pray I live long enough to p on his grave and if I can, one day, I will. 

Edited by Vince Green