BREXIT

JohnfromUK

1 hour ago, das said:

For our childrens and grandchildrens future, a hell of a big YES.

this statement is something i see a lot..............it always seems to eminate from the Exit the EU side............:good:

whereas the remainer side always give the impression of "whats in it for me....it will affect me....i dont want MY future changed"............

read into it what you want ..

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

Without preduice..................indeed what was he thinking about at the court hearing today.............was it his 

1. £400,000 purchase in Weyborne (norfolk) and £200,000 rebuild of a beamed residence....
  2. or..his old pad in Huntingdon with his treasured coy carp
  3. or....his penthouse multi-million i daresay overlooking Lords cricket ground
  4. it must have been his 4 years tickling Edwina Curries eggs...sercreating his manhood twixt her stocking and suspenders (her words) in 10 downing street
  5. im sure it must have gone thro his mind the investments in American arms companies...(a little thank you from George Bush)
  6. or was it his own attempt at perouging parliament to avoid cash for questions and the filth and debauchary questions that kept coming up

it always continues to amaze me how semi solid lumps of excrement find their way to the top....thro a sea of stale urine

cyinicle ........moi ? .........non..........

Great post - made me chuckle.

He was also an accidental PM and about as effective as Theresa May was/wasn't.

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

Without preduice..................indeed what was he thinking about at the court hearing today.............was it his 

1. £400,000 purchase in Weyborne (norfolk) and £200,000 rebuild of a beamed residence....
  2. or..his old pad in Huntingdon with his treasured coy carp
  3. or....his penthouse multi-million i daresay overlooking Lords cricket ground
  4. it must have been his 4 years tickling Edwina Curries eggs...sercreating his manhood twixt her stocking and suspenders (her words) in 10 downing street
  5. im sure it must have gone thro his mind the investments in American arms companies...(a little thank you from George Bush)
  6. or was it his own attempt at perouging parliament to avoid cash for questions and the filth and debauchary questions that kept coming up

it always continues to amaze me how semi solid lumps of excrement find their way to the top....thro a sea of stale urine

cyinicle ........moi ? .........non..........

Good post Ditchy. You certainly produce some imagery with that one. I particularly like the idea of John Major’s ‘coy carp’.

1 hour ago, JRDS said:

Boris will get a tweak to the Backstop then try and push through May's horrendous surrender deal which ain't leaving.  Plus they get £39 Billion of our hard earned for zilch.  However I can't see it getting through as the vast majority of the traitors in the HOP want to revoke A50.

Possibly, thus opening the door for Mr Farage?

1 minute ago, panoma1 said:

There you go, typical dishonest, left wing, trot staged situation, proving once again, they have no honour nor scruples, just “the end justifies the means”

A better video, showing how Mr Salem lay in wait for BJ.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/18/angry-dad-girl-almost-died-confronts-boris-nhs-destruction-10765587/

Yesterday ( or was it the day before) , there was a posting regarding the inequality/inability as a UK EU citizen to open a bank account in Germany which I queried with my experience in another Country, so I couldn’t respond as I would have liked.

Those who know me, know I only believe in accepting a “statement” or publication/article if I can back it up and not rely on what I would call “Pub talk” or hearsay.

So I filled out an online request with Deutche Bank regarding open an account and I received the following reply this morning.

E1B01C26-C56D-4B49-A731-8409EADCB137.png

9 minutes ago, oowee said:

The UK is a parliamentary democracy which i support. I would favour greater democracy through PR rather than the skewed version we have. How about you? 

It may change in the future, but currently is what it is. The referendum was held under the system we currently have, and I’m assuming you were happy enough to participate? Do you believe the result should be honoured? 

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes I would support PR, but still wish to see the referendum result honoured!

I would like to see it honestly honoured. I dont believe either side was honest and the level of understanding is now much greater than before. Ie something along the lines. We have negotitated this and the implications are ...... (whatever). Confirm or otherwise. 

Alternatively a sensible approach might be to take the ref as a direction of travel for the UK govt policy moving to arms length over time. Rather than out at any cost to come half back over time. The result could be the same but one with much less pain. 

5 minutes ago, oowee said:

I would like to see it honestly honoured. I dont believe either side was honest and the level of understanding is now much greater than before. Ie something along the lines. We have negotitated this and the implications are ...... (whatever). Confirm or otherwise. 

Alternatively a sensible approach might be to take the ref as a direction of travel for the UK govt policy moving to arms length over time. Rather than out at any cost to come half back over time. The result could be the same but one with much less pain. 

Seriously? Thats a cop out! 

It was a referendum offered by one political party under duress from another, and you want honesty? If you want honesty, what about not using £9 million worth of tax payers money telling us which way to vote? Are you really trying to tell me you expect the same during a GE? They’re politicians for crying out loud! 

How it works is like this: the general public vote, the votes are counted, the result is posted and then the result is honoured. That’s about as honest as it gets. 

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘implications’ nor ‘pain’, unless you’re inferring to your personal finances. You’re not still referring to the ‘abyss’ that no one seems to be able to identify are you? 🙂

1 minute ago, Scully said:

Seriously? Thats a cop out! 

It was a referendum offered by one political party under duress from another, and you want honesty? If you want honesty, what about not using £9 million worth of tax payers money telling us which way to vote? Are you really trying to tell me you expect the same during a GE? They’re politicians for crying out loud! 

How it works is like this: the general public vote, the votes are counted, the result is posted and then the result is honoured. That’s about as honest as it gets. 

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘implications’ nor ‘pain’, unless you’re inferring to your personal finances. You’re not still referring to the ‘abyss’ that no one seems to be able to identify are you? 🙂

A ref that offered what cannot be delivered. 

Pain. The cost of trying to appease whilst putting in place the reality. 

Implication. Break up of the Union, border in  NI, no change at mill. 

57 minutes ago, oowee said:

The UK is a parliamentary democracy which i support. I would favour greater democracy through PR rather than the skewed version we have. How about you? 

Parliament Democratic, what Planet are you on!!  Brexit has showed the 635 MP's and the Lords for exactly what they are (self serving scum).

Edited by JRDS

11 minutes ago, oowee said:

A ref that offered what cannot be delivered. 

Pain. The cost of trying to appease whilst putting in place the reality. 

Implication. Break up of the Union, border in  NI, no change at mill. 

The referendum offered the option to leave; it can be delivered very easily. 

What is the reality? I’ve asked this before ( amongst other obscure phrases I’ve not yet received an answer to ) but no one replied. 

Didn’t the remain part of the referendum do their best to provide us with the scariest implications they could conjure prior to the vote? And the majority STILL voted leave! 

13 minutes ago, Scully said:

The referendum offered the option to leave; it can be delivered very easily. 

What is the reality? I’ve asked this before ( amongst other obscure phrases I’ve not yet received an answer to ) but no one replied. 

Didn’t the remain part of the referendum do their best to provide us with the scariest implications they could conjure prior to the vote? And the majority STILL voted leave! 

We can leave easily. 

Reality see previous post. Immigration higher than now. Costs higher than the saving of membership fees. International trade as it is now or less. 

No. The majority voted to leave for a host of reasons. None of those reasons will be achieved through leaving. 

Leaving is an illusion.