BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Blackstone said:

How long before the judges are accused of being enemies of the people and traitors

Or maybe just bought off, financially or otherwise ?

Not like a judge to ever make the wrong decision either is it ?:lol:

Think about it, they are making a decision based upon the law, English law is based on precedent, of which there is none in this case.
So they have basically now MADE a law, based on their OPINION around the matter.
Stormy seas ahead now captain.

Edited by Rewulf

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

Or maybe just bought off, financially or otherwise ?

Not like a judge to ever make the wrong decision either is it ?:lol:

Think about it, they are making a decision based upon the law, English law is based on precedent, of which there is none in this case.
So they have basically now MADE a law, based on their OPINION around the matter.
Stormy seas ahead now captain.

So in your learned opinion the decision is the wrong one, from a legal perspective, arrived at unanimously by 11 of our finest?

Stormy seas indeed, I wonder if Boris will extend his stay in the US.

Just now, Raja Clavata said:

legal perspective,

As I just said , there is no precedent , so no legal guideline, they have DECIDED its illegal among themselves.
So thats not open to any kind of subversion is it ? . :lol:

This could still be overturned in an even more ironic step at the EU supreme court.

1 minute ago, Blackstone said:

Remember, people have had ENOUGH of experts

To be fair Rewulf is quite a bit more expert than some of his cohorts 😉

This could still be overturned in an even more ironic step at the EU supreme court.

Now that would be something wouldn't it 😛 Not gonna happen though, he's already on a sticky wicket, seeking help from the EU wouldn't help his cause unless he starts reading from the other script he wrote ...

.....seeking help from the EU wouldn't help his cause unless he starts reading from the other script he wrote ...

.....or more likely the script the EU and all those who oppose him,  have already written for him and would like him to read from. 

4 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Now that would be something wouldn't it 😛 Not gonna happen though, he's already on a sticky wicket, seeking help from the EU wouldn't help his cause unless he starts reading from the other script he wrote ...

Are you saying that , as we are still a member state , the ECJ wouldnt deal with us on a fair and level playing field, when hearing a case ?
Now THAT would be something...

TBH , I dont think it likely either, but to think that the whole proroguing thing was some massively tactical advantage is a bit silly.
I think personally its a trap, and not the trap those numpties in labour think either, can you see it ?

Boris has motivated the forces of leave, he has increased the anger levels, the resentment , the incoming GE will smash labour now, never mind in a month or twos time.
The diversionary tactic of appearing to be at odds with the BP is working perfectly.
There are most probably bits Ive missed , or plots yet to be revealed, but the disorganisation of the opposition is a bonus feature that will only aid the win.

Latest polls show labour losing 50 - 70 seats , leading to a comfortable con majority, despite SNP and lib dem gains.

The question is, do YOU think labour can win an election ?

Nigel Farage tweet: "The calling of a Queen's Speech and prorogation is the worst political decision ever. Dominic Cummings must go."

I knew I'd one day find something he said that I agreed with 🙂

Think about it, smoke and mirrors ;)

Are you saying that , as we are still a member state , the ECJ wouldnt deal with us on a fair and level playing field, when hearing a case ?
Now THAT would be something...

TBH , I dont think it likely either, but to think that the whole proroguing thing was some massively tactical advantage is a bit silly.
I think personally its a trap, and not the trap those numpties in labour think either, can you see it ?

Boris has motivated the forces of leave, he has increased the anger levels, the resentment , the incoming GE will smash labour now, never mind in a month or twos time.
The diversionary tactic of appearing to be at odds with the BP is working perfectly.
There are most probably bits Ive missed , or plots yet to be revealed, but the disorganisation of the opposition is a bonus feature that will only aid the win.

Latest polls show labour losing 50 - 70 seats , leading to a comfortable con majority, despite SNP and lib dem gains.

The question is, do YOU think labour can win an election ?

Interesting. There are so many twists and turns there could be any number of plots unravelling...

To answer your question directly, no, I don't think they can but nor do I think the Cons can either.

To answer your question directly, no, I don't think they can but nor do I think the Cons can either

Yes I know I dont trust polls, polls predicted a remain result remember ?

But theres barely one out there that doesnt predict a con win, and thats now, if we dont leave come Halloween , those labour leave voters are gonna be pretty annoyed.