BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only does Transparency International - a company where Jo Swinson's husband Duncan Hames is Executive Director - receive millions from Brussels, it is also funded by globalist billionaire George Soros' Open Society. ...and we wonder why she's wedded to the EU! 🤔 🔗 https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/exclusive-yet-more-revelations-over-swinsons-husband-eu-cash-links-now-involving-george-soros/

FB_IMG_1570192743691.jpg.071cc12e0262ff58b4e640b232517585.jpg

Taken from Leave.EU

31 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Taken from Leave.EU

Probably the next target of the anti semite slur, likely from supporters of anti semite labour 😂

Ask yourself this , soros has sponsored remain groups to the tune of 10s of millions , why ?
He pays for ships and crews to arrange with people traffikers for economic migrants to be picked up from the med. around a 1000 have already drowned this year due to this . why ?

He is a massive sponsor , and probable creator of black lives matter and antifa, borderline criminal groups , why ?
He puts 10 s of millions into the US democratic party every year , why ?

He is a businessman, and a pretty ruthless one, and he sows discord, then he profits from it.
Discord and chaos earn him billions every year, which he channels back into his charitable foundations to create more chaos, its a simple investment - profit- investment model.

Antisemitism has nothing to do with it being criticised.

8 minutes ago, henry d said:

You have to obey Satan though!

Whatever floats your boat .

The President of our embarrassingly partisan Supreme Court has attacked Boris at an education conference proclaiming "Let's hear it for the girly swots" and "don't let the ******** get you down". All in front of a presentation titled: 'Spider Woman takes down the Hulk'. But yeah... Totally impartial... 🔗 https://order-order.com/2019/10/04/baroness-hale-takes-digs-boris-new-speech/

Edited by Newbie to this

16 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

The President of our embarrassingly partisan Supreme Court has attacked Boris at an education conference proclaiming "Let's hear it for the girly swots" and "don't let the ******** get you down". All in front of a presentation titled: 'Spider Woman takes down the Hulk'. But yeah... Totally impartial... 🔗 https://order-order.com/2019/10/04/baroness-hale-takes-digs-boris-new-speech/

FB_IMG_1570207601847.jpg.31a6c41ae35f4c5cb06f1464b83e7231.jpg

i would delete that i had a warning for the b word on a slogan i posted

1 hour ago, WelshAndy said:

Could one decode this for me please?

I think he’s referring to the letter Boris has sent to the Scottish court promising to ask for an extension. Which should have cheered up the remainers no end, until he announced we are still leaving at the end of the month no matter what. Don’t know what he’s planning but the EU fanatics won’t like it.

38 minutes ago, Mighty Ruler said:

I think he’s referring to the letter Boris has sent to the Scottish court promising to ask for an extension. Which should have cheered up the remainers no end, until he announced we are still leaving at the end of the month no matter what. Don’t know what he’s planning but the EU fanatics won’t like it.

Thanks for translating 👍

11 hours ago, Mighty Ruler said:

Don’t know what he’s planning but the EU fanatics won’t like it.

He hasn't got a plan and never did - unless it's to stay in the EU. Just from the language alone, the recent proposals he sent to Brussels look like they were drafted as part of a 6th form school project and were obviously for domestic consumption. And the contents? Did he really imagine that Brussels would concede to Stormont having the power to situate the EUs external border every four years? Not that Stormont could decide anything - its such  political shambles that it hasn't sat at all for over 1000 days. And how does he think that gifting the Northern Irish the running sore of a perpetual live political debate between being effectively in the EU with the South or joined to a Brexited Britain would play out in real life? Just look how Brexit has divided the mainland British,  and then times it by a multiple of ten would be my guess. Has the man never read a history book?

I always suspected that when the rubber hit the road and Johnson was faced with proper responsibilities that he would prove to be an empty vessel. And so it's proved.

Unless the EU cut the rope themselves ( which Ireland would veto) then a two year plus extension is looking odds on. Then it'll be 6 years after the Referendum vote and with the issues all still unresolved another vote would be a certainly. And by that time people will be so utterly sick of the nonsense that they'll vote Remain just to put the thing to bed.

The man's just a chancer, and he's almost certainly blown Brexit for you. If he hadn't stabbed May in the back Britain would be officially out already.