BREXIT

JohnfromUK

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

my largest rockets are aimed at westminster and they are smeared with vaseline...

Dont forget to wait till midnight and shout Eeeeeee Uuuuuuuuu. 

24 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

All my largest rockets are aimed at Somerset!:P

I am keeping on the move party hoping 😝

Its a world of EU happiness in this part. 🙂 

2 hours ago, oowee said:

A brief note of caution for the many on here that are celebrating tonight. Fireworks can be dangerous so please be careful. We don't want to loose 'one of ours' in a careless accident. Attached below is a picture of how you might launch your rockets and rather than making the traditional whoooosh sound as your rocket ascends into the upper stratosphere can I suggest that they are launched with a hearty Eeeeeeee Uuuuuuuuu. 

Remember not a moment before 12 and try also spare a thought for the 16.5m (17.4m minus natural depreciation) disappointed members of society out there as well as some unfortunate lying in a ditch. 

Firework Rockets

Don't forget to stock up for the next one. :good: 

Mine are deployed in a defensive pattern around my boundary in preparation for the millions taking to the streets in protest, just like the other two times🙄

5 minutes ago, oowee said:

Dont forget to wait till midnight and shout Eeeeeee Uuuuuuuuu. 

I am keeping on the move party hoping 😝

Its a world of EU happiness in this part. 🙂 

I love the fact you are quoting CET as the launch time and not GMT 🤣

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

my largest rockets are aimed at westminster and they are smeared with vaseline...

Ah but that slimeball has been suspended. On the matter that he can re-stand for the next parliament (as my wards Labour MP who the many Asians here will vote for) I'll be tactically voting BP.

54 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Another exposed for exactly what she is. Beggars belief, it really does. 

2 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I can think of two words which ‘would suffice.’ 

5 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Never  mind. After Brexit the UK can pay all her farm subsides instead. Or is Boris lying to the farmers like he lied the DUP?

Hopefully she'll have to do what it takes to make her farm productive instead.

Edited by Dave-G
typo

28 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Never  mind. After Brexit the UK can pay all her farm subsides instead. Or is Boris lying to the farmers like he lied the DUP?

Don’t they already? We give to the EU and they give some of it back to our farmers, so it’s already our money, or have I missed something? 

17 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

The EU has no Money!

The EU has a budget of (this year) 165 billion, roughly 8 of which currently comes from the UK (and that 8 represents 0.5% of the UK's GDP.) I think that after Brexit people will be shocked to discover what good value that 8 billion actually was. Pooled administration will always be cheaper than the bespoke individually tailored variety. 

Just now, Retsdon said:

The EU has a budget of (this year) 165 billion, roughly 8 of which currently comes from the UK (and that 8 represents 0.5% of the UK's GDP.) I think that after Brexit people will be shocked to discover what good value that 8 billion actually was. Pooled administration will always be cheaper than the bespoke individually tailored variety. 

‘Good value’? Depends what you value I suppose. 

13 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

And does everyone pay to get this good value???

And again the EU has no money it has ours and other contributor's.

We put in more than comes back, so like I said we already pay for Her subsidies and others as well some not in  the UK.

Sounds like good value to me!

Edited by Newbie to this

12 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Now just remind me... what was the sum paid to that peees artist of an ex President and what will he be receiving as his pension and remind me, is some of that OUR money also?

AND don't start me on the Kinnock family !!!

calm down dear..........